00:70

narration

"renjun!" haechan called my name upon seeing me enter the backstage.

"nakaabot ka pa, akalain mo yon?!" haechan hugged me immediately after saying that.

"tapos ka na ba magperform?" i asked.

haechan shook his head and dragged me to the couch while still hugging me.

"hindi pa. pero, ako na susunod. si xiaojun pa nagp-perform ngayon" haechan said.

"i mean it till the day i die" i heard xiaojun pull of a high note from for life by exo so i nodded.

"so, did you meet her? tell me some things about her" haechan excitedly asked me.

i gave him a smile.

"i did meet her" after saying that, haechan shifted his posture into a more comfortable one.

"she was a person i did not expect to see at all. the light shined bright into her eyes every time i look at her eyes. she has the brightest smile, the best sense of humor, and the most lovable personality i've ever seen in my whole life."

kilig noises from haechan were heard.

"she's a precious human being" i said as i recalled all the memories i have with allure in my mind.

"she'd always try her best to fool me into telling her information about me because i accidentally found out which year she is in" i chuckled.

"of course i never got fooled."

"she wasn't an open person. she took things slowly with me, and told me the bare minimum of her problems."

"she'd always give me spoilers about certain rants but never rant to me anyways. but she popped off one day and told me he liked this one guy but there's a problem."

"and she decided that she can tell me everything clearly if we knew each other so we met."

"she was just like how she is in real life."

"she's a flirt, and we definitely share the same sense of humor."

"she has a lot of talents. she can photograph, she's smart, she can sing, she can crack everyone up in just a second."

"she doesn't admire herself the way i admire her, the way everyone else out there admire her."

"but, there's a problem.."

"oh.." haechan finally spoke after listening to me telling her everything i love about allure.

"she's not into being famous. she's scared of the obsessed fans and everyone in general. and the problem with me is that i am quite famous in neo university, and also coming to other universities because of icons" i sighed after.

"that sounds like a moon allure rather than a boo from monsters inc" haechan casually said which made me look at him with confusion in my face.

he chuckled.

"what?"

"moon allure IS boo from monsters inc" i explained.

haechan's eyes widened and he choked on nothing.

"what?!" he asked, surprised.

"how did you know her fear?" i asked. "i didn't know! i just thought that allure suited the way you described boo."

"lee haechan, stand by!"

we both looked at the staff member before haechan faced me again.

"so? she ran away after finding out that you're sulley?" haechan asked whilst he was standing up.

"yes.."

"haechan, hurry up!" mark shouted.

"just like what johnny says, not my problem" haechan laughed after telling me that and turned around and walked to the curtains behind the stage.

"ah, he's so funny, that's why i voted for him" i heard haechan say while he was walking towards the curtains, where mark, lara, and erica are.

xiaojun, who just finished singing, got down from the stage and headed to yangyang who was seated a little far away from mine.

watch the video on the multimedia tab <3

i'm just out here promoting xiaojun and his heavenly vocals

stay slaying king mwa

anyways, xiaojun sang for life. what do you think will chenle, mark, haechan, and renjun sing?

y'all know what yangyang will do :D