00:75

alluringmoon

alluringmoon took the photo bc I don't wanna drink

narration

as the night deepens, the crowd slowly became wild.

"tara! sayaw tayo!" liana, who drank for the first time, tried dragging allure with her to the dance floor.

"no, i'll stay here and watch over" allure said.

"what?!"

"i said i'll stay here and watch over!"

"corny mo! tara na!" liana started spinning around in circles, feeling the vibe of the song and the atmosphere of the club.

"you can go with liana, allure. i'll watch over" jaemin, who took only a few shots, heard their conversation.

having known about renjun and allure's problem right now, he wants the both of them to have fun.

haechan is with renjun right now.

"i really don't wanna go" allure said.

"you don't dance?" jaemin asked and allure shook his head.

"ako rin naman ah! samahan mo na ako don dali! pag nakidnap ako, ikaw ang sisisihin ko sige!" liana shouted.

"renjun can. do you want me to call him over and assist you?" jaemin asked, lowkey teasing her, but of course allure didn't know that jaemin knew something.

"AYEE! RENJUN! OO NGA OMG RENLURE?!"

"liana manahimik ka nga!" vanessa shouted. "manahimik ka rin! akala mo ikaw hindi maingay! rinig na rinig ko tawa mo hanggang sa kabilang dulo ng club!"

"no thanks. i'll let him have fun tonight. he's always with me nowadays" allure tried to escape.

"ALLURE ANO NA?!"

"ako na, ako na! ako na sasama sayo liana at nang manahimik ka na!" vanessa stood up which made liana squeal as she hurriedly dragged vanessa with her.

"you know, allure, i've never seen renjun this happy with somebody" jaemin started to talk.

"almost everyday, he's on his phone, texting, laughing, and telling us about the things you say to him" jaemin said as he dwelled over the times where renjun kept bugging him about both "boo" and allure.

jaemin heard everything renjun has to say because they're roommates.

allure immediately thought of her other profile, which is boo. allure thought that jaemin was talking about boo.

"to tell you the truth, renjun confused me a lot. he's never open to us. he does not tell us his problems nor does he tell us his little secrets. but he told me that he's scared of you now because you might use his secrets against him" jaemin chuckled.

allure did remember renjun telling her a few secrets personally and through twitter.

"i would never" allure smiled.

"he trusts you a lot. you may not know this but he might have told you some deep dark secret that he can't give away but still told you about it" jaemin said.

"he looks genuinely happy when he's with you. every time we tell him that we're meeting your group, he won't ask for the when and where, he'll ask if you'll be there."

allure felt both happy and sad at the same time. happy because renjun actually searches for her, and sad because she just.. did.

"you guys keep saying that what you guys are doing is just a silly game. but in my eyes, it was never a game" jaemin gave allure a smile.

"thank you for making renjun happy. thank you for keeping him company. thank you for your efforts. i'd like you to know that your efforts are seen and appreciated by him. every single thing about you is appreciated by him, and every single one of us" jaemin gave allure a small hug.

allure couldn't help but to tear up.

"and before you get any more confused, he loves you no matter who you are" jaemin whispered.

they both broke the hug.

jaemin stared at allure to see if she's okay while allure just stared at the crowd where the night life is seen.

"you'll never know, he's probably in that crowd, waiting for you to come find him" with jaemin's words, allure felt the sudden urge to see him.

she can't stand a day without hearing his angelic voice. she can't stand a day without interaction with him at all.

he'll love me no matter who i am.

allure diverted her gaze to another crowd and saw a familiar pair of eyes staring at her.

renjun turned around immediately and hid away where he can't see allure, and where allure can't see him.

allure stood up in response to that.

"i'll find him. thank you" allure gave jaemin a smile and jaemin smiled back before allure left the table.