00:67

a spicy narration

the woman walked to the parking lot, nervous and excited at the same time.

her heart was beating fast and her breath hitches every step she takes.

it didn't take her too long to actually go to the parking lot.

as she arrived there, she took a deep breath and looked around but saw no one.

"is this fake?" she asked on her mind anxiously.

she waited there for a few more minutes before feeling her phone buzz.

she quickly looked at the screen and saw the guy she was waiting for, calling.

she couldn't help but to feel relieved.

she's finally meeting the person who probably knows all of her dark sides by now.

she answered the call.

silence.

silence was all she heard.

"allure."

her eyes widened upon hearing her name from the phone, and also, from behind her.

she didn't want to look behind because she knew the owner of the voice so well.

but she still did.

"renjun.." her breathing hitched as she saw him.

he stared at her intensely as if he was watching allure's facial expressions which made her breathe heavily.

"is it me, allure?" he asked which made her brows furrow.

"what do you mean?" allure asked.

"is it me you're in love with?"

oh god.

i told him everything.

he gave allure a small smile and before he could even take a step closer to the lady, she ran away on instinct.

embarrassment is all she felt.

renjun was just standing there, confused by her actions.

he was surprised to learn that allure is the woman he's been talking to and the woman whom he's in love with.

but that did not stop him from wanting to see her more now that he learned that allure, the person he's sarcastically flirting on social media, is the person he actually likes.

but why did she run away?

i absolutely genuinely literally hate the thought of being famous.

oh no.

renjun is famous.

and he felt sad.

• • •

moon
@alluringmoon

why would my only escape be the guy i'm trying to run away from?