00:51

narration

"first of all, we don't have money" erica stated as they were about to leave the unit.

"are you broke, erica? i'd definitely participate on the events and booths because it's fundraising" lara said.

"it's okay, i can treat you guys if you run out" vanessa suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"thanks, nessa, but we're good" raine smiled at her.

"xiaojun, you're going?" i asked him, he usually comes an hour late to events like this.

"yea. i need to drop them off so might as well come early today" he smiled.

"who's driving for us?" liana asked.

"definitely not me" lara said. "me?" erica asked.

"no" i replied.

i looked around the place and saw yangyang leave our room.

"yangyang, can you drive us to school?" i asked him.

"what? HAHAHA funny. no thank you, y'all have feet for a reason" yangyang laughed devilishly and was about to head to the door when i spoke.

"i'm paying you if that's what you want."

he looked at me, at us.

"nah i ain't a gold digger" he said.

but somehow, we ended up in his car.

• • •

twitter gdm

lunch

we're heading to uni now
raine

why are you dm'ing here? wE HAVE
A GC
haechan

okay okayy. I'll be waiting by the gate
to welcome you guys
jaemin

• • •

narration

as promised, jaemin was actually there. together with jisung and chenle.

just like what i expected, liana went straight to jisung and left us immediately.

"oh?!?! are you looking for someone, allure?!" i looked at chenle, surprised by his sudden exclaim.

"cut it out, chenle. i was admiring liasung" i chuckled.

"let's hurry up though, we don't wanna be late" jaemin told us. "why?" yangyang asked so he smiled.

"let's just go."

• • •

"thank you all for participating and coming to this fundraiser. now.. let us welcome today's MCs.."

the crowd went wild.

they're not even the special MCs. i mean, i guess you could say that pero sa 3rd day pa yung totoong MCs.

but what is this?

"3, 2, 1. hello, we are dream."

"yes, so they came up with the fundraising plan, specifically, mark lee, who helped the ssg think of what to do for the first day of this year's anniversary.."

oh god.

• • •

moon
@mysteriousmoon

renjun looks so different no no no.