00:72

we went back to the show.

wait, let me rephrase that for a second.

she DRAGGED ME back to the show.

i mean, i'd want to have a good time as well, but not like this where there's a chance i'd see renjun again.

it's awkward for me.

"come on!" she dragged me into the crowd.

"woooooh!! xiao dejun!"

"WHAT WATER DO YOU DRINK TO HAVE SUCH A SEXY VOCAL CORD?!" she shouted and looked at me before bribing me to shout and have a great time.

she gained looks from the surroundings and they laughed at her.

why would i shout and be all hyper over a slow song like this?

"I MEAN IT TILL THE DAY I DIE!" everyone around me cracked their voice trying to sing with xiaojun.

"XIAO DEJUN!!"

"thank you, xiaojun, for blessing us with your AMAZING vocals! next, let's call up.. lee minhyung and lee donghyuck!!"

my eyes immediately went on the stage.

i didn't know they were performing together.

"oh my god, i'm so excited for this" she told me and asked me to hype them up as loud as i could.

"HEY! MARK LEE IN THE HOUSE!" the crowd all cheered and i was quite shook.

while watching the two of them, i felt a little emotional. the song fits haechan's range so good and mark's raps are top notch.

they're talented, i can't deny.

they have god sent talents.

also, knowing that they sang this song together when they were young just hits different.

"wow! that was an AMAZING performance! you two looked cute! next, we have liu yangyang!"

"AYE! YANGYANG!" she screamed again.

"come on, allure. he's your bff! hype him up!" she told me.

"he's your bff too, veronica" i told her and she just laughed.

"CALM DOWN, LIU YANGYANG YOU'RE GONNA GET ALL THE GIRLS TONIGHT!" veronica shamelessly shouted which made the people that heard her turn to her and laugh at her. AGAIN.

everyone around me started jumping around, bumping into one another.

my ears started hurting from the massive energy people have.

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING BUT KEEP RAPPING!"

"wow! that was a HOT performance, yangyang! you really have the talent for rapping. keep it up! and the last but not the least.. huang renjun!"

"oh god" i whispered.

"oh, renjun's performing last" veronica said and smiled at me.

"don't worry! he won't see you in this crowd!" she started patting my shoulders.

the crowd started cheering as the stage went black.

"only fools fall for an anonymous person" veronica whispered.

"he's a fool for falling in love with me" i said.

"oh, damn, he just CURSED" veronica laughed.

attractive.

that's the only thing i can think of.

he looks attractive.

"i love him" i said, almost in tears.

veronica heard it and smirked at me.

"how bad?"

"so freaking bad."

songs used for reference:
chenle & kun – for love by honne cover
xiaojun – for life english version by exo cover
haechan & mark – billionare by travie mccoy feat. bruno mars cover
yangyang – leonidas
renjun – fools by troye sivan cover

PLEASE I WATCHED RENJUN'S FOOLS COVER AGAIN AND I KEPT ON REPEATING THE PART WHERE HE CURSED IDK MAN IT FEELS AND SOUNDS SATISFYING

AND ALSO, BILLIONARE ALMOST MADE ME GO INTO TEARS :(( (hence the sudden thoughts from allure)

AND ALSO ALSO, the billionaire line at the end omg i'm so witty follow me if you're witty too