00:82

erica
@yxerica

HAYOP TRAYDOR ICONS DREAM 🤮🤮

comments:

liana @flyliana
ayoko na dito please

• • •

narration

"thank you so much for that wonderful performance!" veronica said as the crowd cheered for them.

vanessa had a wide smile on her face while staring at her boyfriend proudly. jeno diverted his gaze from the crowd to vanessa which made vanessa do a quiet clap and silently cheered for jeno.

icons continued emceeing the event until it was finally time for a break before the ball starts.

"hey there" allure turned around upon hearing a familiar voice.

"hi" allure smiled and patted renjun's head which caught the man off guard.

"did i do well earlier?" renjun asked.

"where were you guys after your performance?" allure did not answer his question and shot a question back.

"we had performer privileges and we ate donuts" renjun shrugged his shoulder. "i wanted to save you one but i thought 'nevermind i'll buy her two boxes instead'" he gave allure a big smile after that.

"anyways, your answer please?"

"have i told you that you have such a great voice?" allure asked.

"hmm.." renjun looked onto the corners of his eyes with his lips pursed inward.. and allure found that cute.

"you shined the most for me" she said as she squeezed renjun's cheek because she couldn't fight the urge to do it.

renjun looked at her, "of course, you were looking at me the whole time" he pointed out and she does not have plans to deny it.

"get the hell out" haechan pushed the two away from each other, ruining the moment.

"at least get ready and be all fancy" haechan pointed at the two.

"you're just pressed because you can't see yourself dancing with anyone later" renjun teased haechan.

"are you indirectly asking me to da–"

"yes" renjun cut off allure's question before he looked at haechan again.

"i thought we were gonna dance together? what happened with us dating?" haechan brought up their old jokes where renjun and haechan are dating and the other members are their other boyfriends.

"shut up, you're not the legal one" renjun said.

"wag ka nga lee haechan" erica grabbed the back of haechan's collar and pulled him away from the two.

hiraeth. ᐟᐟ huang renjunOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara