26: Jungkook B-Day

Time skip

Jungkook birthday

Cause I'm running low on ideas.

Y⃝ /⃝ n⃝

Soo I gave jungkook some nighty nighty pills last night so he will sleep extra long while I set up a breakfast of jungkook favorite foods other than me.

I was almost done setting the table.. When I was in the kitchen about to grab another plate when I felt arms touch me.

I grabbed the nearby knife and turned. Before I could get a good look in who it was they slapped the knife out my hand and pulled me in their arms and lifted my chin...

Jungkook: Morning baby..

Y/n: .....I thought you were sleeping..

Jungkook: I was... Then I smelled my wife's cooking and I couldn't resist.. My favorite foods... You made all this?

Y/n: it was supposed to be a surprise but you woke up too early.

Jungkook: You didnt have to do anything for my birthday. I have everything... 6 insane hyungs, friends, my nieces and nephew. A adorable and sweet son, a in coming....dauhter, and a beautiful wife..

I had a surprise in savor for jungkook..

I had my first baby pictures..

Jungkook: I never believed three was a lucky number... But now its my favorite..

Y/n: Why?

Jungkook: Your my third love... I did some shit and put you through a lot.. But your still here with me.. My first was too soft and sweet. My second was too selfish and cold.. But my third is.... Everything. And I love you for that..

He kissed me.. I kissed him back.

Jay: daddy!!! Mommy!!! Food!

I laughed..

Jungkook: I'll finish setring the table. Go get ready with jay.. I'm sure my hyung-

The door busted open.

Jin: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Jimin: Something smells amazing..

Taehyung: Food!!!

Namjoon: we're here for jungkook not for food!

Jhope: I was too. But now its both!

I got jay and went upstairs.

I put him in the bath and got him dressed.

I let Jae-Jay to play while I showered and got dressed too

I went back stairs to the boys eating up the food.

Jimin: oh god y/n is a great cook!

Jin: She learned from me..

Jungkook: Yah! This is my food!

Jhope: you werent gonna eat it all!

I laughed.

Y/n: I dont mind.. And jungkook doesnt mind sharing.

Jungkook: ....Fine. I made you and Jays food, before my hyungs started devouring the food you made..

Y/n: thanks jungkook.

I pecked his lips.

I gave jay to him.

Jay: food!

He picked off jungkook plate. I hurried and made his food.

Jungkook: thats my food!

Jay: it my food!

Jungkook: No its mine! And its My birthday!

Jay: My birthday!

I placed jays food infront of him.

Y/n: Go on and eat jay. You guys are early..

Jin: We couldn't wait!

Y/n: sure...

Jungkook: for what?

Y/n: its a surprise..

Jungkook: I told all you to get me nothing for my birthday.

Yoongi: and that was where you messed up. Thats like telling us not to celebrate it at all.

I took jay and sat down in jungkook spot as I pushed him up.

Y/n: Go get ready. I'll feed Jay.

Later

For jungkook birthday we went to the beach. It was fun but we had to go back early because of jungkook mafia boss work.

Thats where he is now while I'm with jay.

Why is he working on his birthday. He would be home with us celebrating it.

Everyone was so excited for his birthday but he just wants to work on it like its nothing....

Jay: Mommy.. Daddy not here yet?

Y/n: no not yet.. He's coming soon...

Hopefully..

A⃝ u⃝ t⃝ h⃝ o⃝ r⃝

Later that night

Y/n was in the kitchen getting something to drink.

The door opened and jungkook walked in. He went in the kitchen with y/n...

Jungkook: hey...

Y/n: hi...

Jungkook:.....y/n I'm sorry for coming home this late and for ditching that party..

Y/n: ....Its fine...for coming home late. But about that party that apology isnt for me.. Its for your hyungs. And the apology owed to me is not responding to any of my text. I didnt get a chance to give you your present from me... Our first baby pictures..

He pulled her in his arms..

Jungkook: I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry.

Y/n: I'm going to bed..

She went up the stairs. He sighed... He made himself a drink... He noticed the envelop on the table with his name on it..

He grabbed it and opened it. He pulled out pictures.

Jungkook: ......we're having twins..

One vote = another Chapter