2- Business With The Baby

A⃝   u⃝   t⃝   h⃝   o⃝   r⃝  

The next morning Y/n woke up to jay crying.

She got out of bed and picked Him up out of his. She padded his backed gently and rocked him.

Y/n: shhh...

She reached on the desk and gave him his milk. He put it in his mouth and drink it. She went down the stairs and made his food in a bottle.

She gently took the first bottle and quickly gave him the other one before he could cry again.

She sat him down in his chair while he ate. She made herself some food also.

After eating

She gave Jay a bath and got him dressed.

Outfit:

Afterwards y/n turned on Cartoons for him to watch

Afterwards y/n turned on Cartoons for him to watch. He sat in the center of the bed with pillows at the edge of it.

She took a quick shower and got dressed.

Outfit:

She grabbed jay and gave him her phone to watch cartoons on in the car

She put him in his car seat and and closed the door.

?: Oh y/n! How nice to see you..

She turned and put on a fake smile.

Y/n: Karen! I wish I could say its nice to see you too. But I'm teaching my son that lying is bad.

Karen: Hm... And what mother are you today? Slutty assistant?

Y/n: Hahah! Dont make me laugh. Thats you..

Karen: If I'm the slut someone has to be the whore...

Y/n: Your the whore, the slut, the tramp and the fishy business I keep smelling everyday. Unlike you I'm loyal to my husband and wouldn't dare sleep with my workers.

Karen: Ha... Dead man tells no tails.

Y/n: My husband may be deceased but you WILL respect his name. Your disrespect him, you disrespect me and I promise you if it happens again. That will your day you ever speak again and I will be the last face you see before you bleed to death... Hm?

Karen: ....your a monster..

Y/n: Runs in the Jeon family. And as a mother I wont let you disrespect the father of my son... Good day whore...

She smiled gently and got in her car.

Y/n: Oh! And if I see you on my property again. Your gonna be fresh meat to my pet. Be gone when I come back. Or else..

She drove off.

Later

Y/n: Watch Jay. If anything happens you know what to do.

Gaurd: Yes Mrs. Jeon...

She walked inside the building with a bag in her hand.

In the building a man stood.

?: Mrs. Jeon. What a pleasure to finally meet you.

Y/n: I'm here for one reason and one reason only. Thats business Mr. Kink. Your money...all in cash as you wanted.

She dropped the big infront of him.

Mr. Kink: You always pay your price...

Y/n: I keep my promises. Now...my end of the deal is done. Wheres your end... Or things have to get messy?

He smirked. He snapped his fingers. One of his men gave her a bag in return. She opened it.

There were guns and weapons in the bag.

Y/n: All new?

Mr. Kink: Yes... All upgraded gun. I saw them designed myself.

She closed the bag.

Y/n: thank you... See you in 2 weeks. You know what I want...

Mr. Kink: yes... Of course.

A question suddenly popped in y/n head.

Y/n: Who do you work for Kink?

Mr. Kink: I am Very much loyal to the Jeon Family.. You know my boss....

He walked away.

Y/n: ....Thats not an direct answer!

He was already gone. She sighed...

Y/n: what the hell does that mean....

Y/n:

Vote to continue

Vote to continue