20: small trip to Haman

A⃝   u⃝   t⃝   h⃝   o⃝   r⃝  

He smoked a cigarette while standing over y/n.

She glared at him...

Ki-jung: Go get yourself cleaned up..

Y/n: ....after I want to see my niece..

Ki-jung: that can be arranged.

She slowly got off the bed and went to the bathroom. She made the bath water and sat in it.

After a while she got out and got dressed in the clothes Ki-jung picked out for her.

She walked out the bathroom. He pressed her on the wall and ran his hand up her body.

He carressed her cheek and leaned in. She turned her head away.. He grabbed her face and turned her head back...

She kicked him in the leg and head butted him in the mouth.

Y/n: I want to see my niece now!-

She gasped as he gripped her neck.

Ki-jung: I warned you many times before about fighting me. Do it again and you'll watch a bullet go straight through her brain..

Y/n spit in his face.

Y/n: Fuck you Ki-jung.

He wiped his face.

Ki-jung: Fuck me? Fine..

He slapped her on the bed. He went over to her and undid his pants.

With the others...

Yoongi: its been a fucking month y/n havent we found y/n and Aera yet?

Jungkook: I sent men to there location multiple times. They all say the same thing.

Jimin: we even went there ourselves.

Yoongi: Let me see...

Yoongi took the phone..

Yoongi: idiots... They're in Hanam.

Jungkook: we wasted a while a month...

Jimin: we are idiots..

Jungkook: I gotta got pack a bag. I'll send someone to pick you all up in a bit.

Jungkook left.

Later that night

They all started looking around the streets of Haman. Following the truckers on y/n and Aera.

Yoongi, taehyung, Jackson and Bae came up on Aera Location..

Taehyung called Jungkook

Jungkook* Yeah..

Taehung* We found Aera..

Jungkook* ..nothing on y/n?

Taehyung* Shes close but not in the same area as Aera. Maybe in the next building.

Jungkook* Alright. I'm coming.. Go on and Get Aera out..

Taehyung* Jackson and Bae are  loading up the men as we speak.

Jungkook* Good.. Be there in 4.

He hung up. When they finished loading up they busted in the building and shot everyone in sight. Bae went to find Aera with Yoongi and Jackson covering her.

Aera hid under the bed and covered her mouth.. Yoongi busted open the door.

Yoongi: Aera? Its uncle suga...

She peaked and saw yoongi and the others. She slid from under the bed and ran to him.

Yoongi: There you are...

He picked her up..

They went back down the halls and out the building. They all left out quickly and drove off. Before the building blew...

Bae gave her a cover.

Bae: Your freezing... And must be starved.. Lets get you to youe father...

The drove past jungkook..

Taehyung: I kinda feel bad for them...

Jackson: why?

Yoongi: jungkook brought Y/n wolves..

With jungkook...

Jungkook walked with the wolves inside the building... He unleashed two..

Jungkook: Bite!

The wolves went and attacked with the gang. Jungkook pulled out a piece of y/n everyday clothing and put it infront of her. She smelled it and licked it.

Jungkook: Find her...

Jungkook took her off the leash and let her move freely. He followed her to the room y/n was in..

He busted in the room...

Ki-jung stood over y/n who lay on the floor naked with fresh bruises passed out..

Jungkook: Y/n.....

His blood boiled.. The wolve went to y/n... She licked her face..

Jungkook: Vicka..

His voice was deep and cold...

She went to him... Jungkook shot him in the leg..

Ki-jung: Gah!

He fell down..

Jungkook: Kill...

She growled at Ki-jung... She attacked him... Jungkook went to y/n and put his shirt on her... He carried her..

Jungkook shot him until his gun ran out of bullets..

Jungkook: Vicka... Thats enough.... Good girl...

Jungkook noticed her ring was gone...

He looked for it until he found it.

They left the building.. Jungkook held y/n close...

Jungkook: ...I got you baby girl. We're going home....

One vote = Three cheers for finding them!

Whoop whoop

UwU