I was scared another moan would slip out of my mouth again so I shook my head in response. My eyes then widened as I felt his hand sliding under my gown and closer to my core, me quickly grabbing his hand.

"I can't sleep without you.. please." He muttered out softly.

"Xavier.. I've told you about personal space, now please move before I do something that's gonna hurt you." I told him.

A deep laugh came from him before he loosened the grip he had on me, probably knowing that I was serious about what I said. I then sat up, creating distance between the both of us before I turned back to look at him.

"Maybe I can stay with your mother.. until I find a nice play for the kids and I to stay. This isn't really working out Zay." I explained as I watched him sit up.

A small sigh came from him before he looked at me, "Axarii I- I'm sorry.. I know it seems like I'm just trying to be in control of your life and who you talk to but I'm scared. I'm scared that one day I'll wake up and reuniting with you and meeting our kids would be nothing but a dream.

I know what I did was fucked up and I don't expect you to forget about it, all I want is a chance to actually prove myself to you. To Reyna and Cole. I've already missed so much in their lives, I don't want to miss anything else. and I don't want to lose you." He spoke out, his voice cracking slightly at the end. I felt as my heart ached when he mentioned Cole and Reyna.

A part of me will always feel like I did the right thing by not telling him I was pregnant but then again my actions impacted the lives of our children as well.

"Xavier.. I would never hurt the kids like that. They love you and have been waiting for the moment to meet their father ever since they were able to somewhat understand the situation. But as for us there is no us at the moment.

Yes, I forgive you for what you did but that still doesn't help heal or fix everything that has happened ever since that day."

He then looked at me before speaking, "What are you trying to say?"

From the way he was looking at me I could tell that he already knew what I was going to say but he was daring me to go on. So I looked at him with the same expression before replying.

"I think we should get a divorce.. for real this time."

Present

"Okay... and what happened after that?" Grayson asked me.

"I honestly thought he would've yelled at me and started making a big deal out of it but he caught me by surprise when he agreed to it. He said he was fine with it but his face told me something completely different." I explained as I thought back to that night.

"So in other words, he only agreed to getting a divorce for your sake when he's actually upset about it?" Grayson asked. I couldn't tell if Grayson actually cared of if he just wanted something else to annoy Xavier with. These two will be the death of me.

"Yeah that pretty much covers it." Was all I said.

Grayson then nodded his head in understanding, "Well since he's using this time to prove how he's changed over the years." He began as he walked around my desk, him now standing in front of me.

I opened my mouth to speak but soon closed it as he made me look up at him by lifting my chin up before he spoke again,

"I'll just use this time and the time during the business trip to prove to you that I'm the only one who can truly satisfy your every need." He spoke out, his eyes piercing through my soul. Before I could say anything he was already walking back in his office.

I then took a moment to catch my breath and think about everything that has happened over the few weeks.

"Damn... now that was hot." A familiar voice spoke out, causing me to look and see someone I was not expecting.

"Is that how you greet your other best friend? By just staring at her? How rude!" My other half, Sophie asked with a fake hurt look written on her face.

I quickly got up from my seat before I ran towards her bringing her in for a tight embrace, her hugging me back just as tightly. After a few seconds passed the two of us backed away from one another before she smiled at me brightly.

"I've missed you soo fucking much girl!! Like I literally almost died of boredom, it's been hell without you guys." She told me, causing me to laugh at her choice of words.

"Soooo... how are things? Have you been having fun? Where's that sexy ex husband of yours and why hasn't Winston been answering any of my calls or texts?" She suddenly asked me, reminding me that I haven't even talked to her in a while for me to even be able to tell her about all of the drama...

This is gonna be a longgggg day.

*****

Heyyyyyy guys... sorry for the late update!

Sophie's back.. but what is she doing in New Jersey?

Why isn't Winston talking to anyone? What has he been doing for the past weeks?

#TeamXavier😫

OR

#TeamGrayson😩

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to vote❤️!!!!