chapter 1-angagement

AUTHOR P.O.V

you're a student at women college of ewha at Korea. You work as part time job at wood cafe to pay the bills and class by your own.

You wake up as usual and do morning routine before going to college. You walk to the nearest bus stop and after a few minutes the bus is coming.

The bus stop at your college and you get down to met your friend.

Miyoung:" good morning" she smile

Y/n:" morning" with tired voice

Miyoung:" oh come on it's still early"

Y/n:" I can't sleep last night cause of cramps"

Miyoung:" you think I care?"

Y/n:'' I'm gonna kill you after this"

Miyoung:" sorry....sorry hahaha" y/n tickle her on her stomach.

After class finish y/n go straight to the cafe and change her clothes into work shirt that her boss give it.

She checked the store order book and she found her sister name on it. She booked for 8:00 pm. She didn't tell you anything about she want to booked wood cafe for the event to her own sister.

Junho:" as you know that tonight we have a customer that booked our cafe for event so minju and y/n have to stay until the leave unless you have a class tomorrow"

Y/n:" no we didn't"

He just nod and leave to the kitchen for make a cake.

Minju:" i think your sister have a secret plan for you buddy" she lives up her left eyebrow

Y/n:" maybe she just want to have some time with her husband. Well she always has work to do and do the house chores and the most important thing is her kid"

She just nod and continue to work.

SKIP 8:00 pm

Y/N p.o.v

It's already 8 pm but why she didn't appeared yet? Maybe she forget? She's such a clumsy person.

Someone open the door and reveal 23 tall man with black suit, mask, cap and sunglasses.

Y/n:" sorry we're already close for V.I.P customer."

??:" Don't worry, they ask me to come here too"

I just nod

Y/n:" can I take order sir?"

??:" Yeah" I take their order and finally my sister coming with my mom.

(FYI Y/N DAD ALREADY DEAD A FEW YEARS AGO)

they sit on the table together with the tall guy with blonde hair. After a few minutes later a couple around 40 come in while holding each other hand.

They sit on the table with my mom. They discuss something for awhile and my sis call me.

Sis:" come here"

I came to them and my mom introduce me to the couple and tall guy with blonde hair.

Y/n:" hi my name is y/n, nice to meet you" I smile

The tall man take off his mask, cap and sunglasses, y/n standing beside the table with her mom being so shock by his presence....Johnny Suh NCT members.

Johnny:" hi my name is Johnny" he take out his hand and show it to me. I shake his hand and he smile.

(J) mom:" wow she's so beautiful. She's more beautiful than anyone that I already met before" she smile and I smile back.

My mom make me sit beside her and Johnny mom started talking about something that I didn't understand.

(J) mom:" are you okay with it y/n?"

I just nod and they started talking again until Johnny mom take out a diamond ring from her handbag.

She open the red box and give it to Johnny. I didn't realize that Johnny will be my fiance until he put it on my ring finger on my right hand.