"This Jacket Is Totally Mine..." -{KogaGoshi}

To say Shiratorizawa's third years cared for their underclassmen was an understatement that Goshiki Tsutomu learnt very quickly. They weren't just caring, They were protective. That was probably why Goshiki never said a word to anyone other than Taichi and Shirabu about his boyfriend.

He knew far too well that his upperclassmen would not like the idea of Goshiki dating someone.

So he was Koganegawa's boyfriend in secret. Taichi helped cover up for him when he needed to miss the last few minutes of practice and Shirabu didn't care enough to out him - Goshiki liked to think it was because Shirabu liked him enough to not want Goshiki to have to break up with Kogane, but he knew it was really because Shirabu would rather have Semi's undivided attention instead of bringing up his least-favourite-but-also-only-favourite underclassman.

It was the evening after a sneaky date when the third years finally found out.

The date had gone spectacularly. It was mid-spring, yet the nights still had a cold bite to them, and Kogane and Goshiki had been at the park, having a picnic by the lake. It was the sort of date that would give someone diabetes just by looking at them. They had met up a few minutes before practice ended, Goshiki being the only one who had managed to change fully, while Kogane still had a sports shirt and his jacket on. That was how Goshiki slipped up.

"Hey," Kogane hummed as they walked back to Shiratorizawa. "You look cold. Do you need my jacket?"

"Hmm?" Goshiki looked up, realising he had been rubbing his arms. "Oh, no, it's fine," He laughed, wafting a hand around lazily. "I'll be in my dorm soon, so it doesn't matter."

Kogane pouted. "Tsu-Tsu, I'm trying to do a boyfriend thing."

"What do you mean?

The setter whined and brought Goshiki into a tight hug. "Y'know, a boyfriend thing! You're cold so I give you my jacket!"

Goshiki laughed, leaning his head against Kogane's shoulder. "But I'm nearly back at school. I'll be fine."

"But that's not the point! The point is you wear my jacket and you look adorable because it's too big on you!"

With a sigh, Goshiki smiled. "Alright. If you want me to so much." He pushed Kogane's arm off his shoulders and then took off his own sweater, tying it around his waist in resignation.

Kogane's face lit up and he pulled off his team jacket. "Put it on! Put it on!" He pleaded eagerly, handing it over excitedly.

"Alright, alright!" Goshiki laughed, taking it and putting it on. The first thing he realised was how warm it was... and then how nice it smelled. He subconsciously raised an arm to his face so he could smell the sleeve. It smelt like Kogane and that was certainly a good thing.

From across him, the future ace doubted he had ever seen the taller boy look so happy, except maybe when they started dating. "Aw, it's so big on you!"

Goshiki flushed. "It isn't! It fits fine!"

"No, no, no, the sleeves are too long!" Kogane chuckled. His smile turned soft and he kissed Goshiki on the forehead. "Thank you for doing the boyfriend thing, Tsutomu. I like being able to do things for you."

"I know," Goshiki hummed, smiling too and leaning into the crook of his boyfriend's neck. "I like it when you do these things. It's cute."

"You're cute."

"So are you."

"You're cuter."

Goshiki laughed. "Nope, I'm not doing this thing, now! I gotta get home." He glanced down at Kogane's bare arms. "Are you sure you won't get cold?"

"No, I'll be fine," Kogane promised. "If I get cold, I'll start running! That'll keep me warm!"

"Of course," Goshiki hummed. The two began to walk in comfortable silence, holding each other's hands and only letting go as Shiratorizawa came into view. "I'll be heading in now, I guess. We've got a 'team dinner' planned, I think."

"Ah, I guess I'll let you go then," Kogane sighed, pouting slightly. "One last kiss?"

Goshiki smiled, reaching up for Kogane and kissing him, as requested. When he leaned back, he smiled. "You'll always get a kiss. But I gotta go. I'll see you on Saturday, right?"

"Right! Call me when the dinner's over!"

"I will!" Goshiki waved him off and made his way back into the school.

He made his way into the volleyball gym, where the dinner was supposed to be held. He could see the rest of the lineup perched along benches, chatting amongst themselves. With a smile, he began to run over.

"Hey, guys!" He announced, taking a seat next to Taichi and Reon.

"Hey, Goshiki," Greeted Yamagata, rooting around in a bag. "We got meat buns from Sakanoshita, want one?"

Goshiki nodded, holding out his hand. "Sure- ow, Taichi, what is it?"

Taichi had elbowed him hard in the ribs and, when Goshiki turned to look at him, he gave the first year a very pointed stare to his sleeve. Goshiki looked down and paled. He had forgotten he was still wearing Kogane's Date Tech jacket. And everyone was staring.

"Goshiki," Ushijima said, with a hint of confusion. "Why are you wearing a Date Tech volleyball team jacket? You are not a part of Date Tech."

Yamagata looked up and his eyes widened in surprise. "That's too big for you," He said bluntly, not sure what else to say.

Shirabu started laughing and Goshiki slowly retreated his hand.

He needed to think of a good excuse, one that would shift the blame easily.

"This jacket is totally mine..." He said. Shit, that certainly wasn't the lie he wanted. Tendou frowned, keeping scarily quiet.

"What number even is that?" Semi frowned. "Whose jacket is it?"

"His boyfriend's," Shirabu answered, smirking. Goshiki flushed and looked away.

Tendou blinked. "You have a what?"

"I... I have a boyfriend. He's on the Date Tech team-"

"Tsutomu, I have a very important question which determines your boyfriend's fate," Reon said suddenly, grabbing Goshiki's shoulders and shaking him. "Does he treat you well?"

"I-I'd say so-"

Reon let go of him. "He's lying, we have to kill his boyfriend."

"Who is his boyfriend?" Semi asked.

"Koganegawa Kanji," Shirabu said remorselesly.

"Wait, wait, wait, you have a what?!" Tendou screeched.

Goshiki groaned, hiding his face in his hands. Damn it, this was going to make practise next morning uncomfortable...