Moonlight -{Tsukiyama}

The sky was picturesque. It wasn't pitch black, it was lit up with beautiful colours from the far away galaxy and shimmered with hordes of stars. The moon was full and shone its' cold silver beams down on the two boys, who sat on the empty hill, with their backs to the forest.

"You know, Tadashi," Tsukishima began. "I think I'm in love you."

Yamaguchi looked at Tsukishima with wide eyes. "Wha?"

Tsukishima turned to look into his eyes. "I'm in love with you."

Yamaguchi went bright red. It wasn't like he didn't know that. He had been dating his Kei since second-year junior high, and Tsukishima had always let him know how much he meant to him through his small actions of affection. But hearing Tsukki say it was different. It was like someone had just promised him that he'd never be alone or sad again, because Kei was with him and Kei was going to be there forever.

"Tsuki," Yamaguchi stammered, unsure how to respond. All those nights he had spent awake, daydreaming about this moment, had not managed to prepare him for the sheer joy and excitement he felt.

"You don't have to say anything, Tadashi," Tsukishima promised gently, cupping his face. "But I'm in love with you. You're amazing. You're funny, you don't give up and you make me want to be a better person."

Yamaguchi felt his eyes swelling up with tears. He knew Tsuki thought this about him, he knew how much he meant to Tsuki but that didn't lessen the impact of Tsuki saying it out loud. He didn't need Tsukishima to tell him, of course, but it made his heart jump in his chest when he heard the gentle tone in the blondes' voice.

"I'm in love with everything you do. Your laugh is perfect, your smile is unbeatable and you seem to think you're average. You're hardly average, because you're too incredible. No normal person is on your level in the slightest, no one is even close. You're absolutely perfect, Yamaguchi Tadashi, and I am in love with you."

"Well, Tsukishima Kei," Yamaguchi began. "If I'm perfect, than there is someone on my level and that is you. You are so sweet and caring, and I adore your wit and humour. You're so smart and a genius, and I love you smile. I am in love with you too."

Tsukishima smiled and kissed Yamaguchi softly. "No homo, though, Tadashi."

"All the homo, Kei," Tadashi replied. "More homo than the whole of Karasuno."

"That's a lot of homo."

"And I mean it."

The two smiled at each other, and kissed once more, bathed in the silver light of the moon.

Sorry it's short, I just wanted to right something short and fluffy-