Chapter 5: The Charity Gala

After I finally get home from school I go to my gym to work out for awhile.

"Raven" Thea says as she walks into the gym. I straighten from the position I was in doing sit ups on the pull up bar.

"Yes ma" I say wiping away the sweat with my towel.

"You must get in the shower and start getting ready, the gala starts in a few hours" she says.

"And here I was hoping to stay home with you watching movies" I say still not wanting to go.

"Oh please princesa we both no if you were not going to the gala you would be out on your valkyrie" she says and all I can do is shake my head because it is true.

"Well then I guess I should start with a bath" I tell her leaving the gym and going to my shower.

After showering and shaving I start with my make-up. I put on my eyeliner, do my cat eyes and finish off with the smokey eyed look afterwords I put on my favorite blood red lipstick with glitter. Thea curls my hair pulling half up with a silver butterfly pin leaving the rest hanging over my shoulder. After hair and make-up is done she brings my dress and pumps inso I put them on. My dress is a long black evening gown with silver trimming that underlines where your cleavage is going up and around my shoulders then feeling onto a back plunge stopping just above your butt, and with a slit going up my leg stopping just above my knee. My shoes are silver 4inch jimmy choo's opened at the toe with a small bow. The finishing touch is my black see through shaw and my back and silver clutch.

"You look so beautiful mi princesa" Thea says as I make my way down the stairs.

"Thank you but get a good look cause I'm not dressing up again after this for awhile" I tell her when I reach the bottom of the stairs

"Please don't break my poor heart saying such things" she says placing her hand on her heart.

"Oh don't be so dramatic" I tell her

"Fine just let me me take a picture" she says

"Fine make it quick" I tell her not wanting to be in this gown any longer than I have to be.

"Here is your invitation and the limo is outside waiting. Make sure you have your cell to call me if you have any problems" she says once she's done taking pictures. She hands me my clutch with everything I need in it before pulling me into a hug and kissing me on the cheek.

"Be good" she says

"Always, I'll see you when I get home" I say giving her a quick kiss before waving bye and making my way to the limo.