Prologue

Kiyo POV

I'm currently standing at a bus stop waiting for the scheduled bus to come. My destination is my new high school. I enrolled in this prestigious high school with my girlfriend Ichika who is smiling widely while clinging to my arm. Finally the bus arrive and we both go in and luckily find a seat near the front of the bus. Unfortunately it's a single seat.

"Ichika you can sit I'm fine standing." I say to the cute little devil but apparently she has some other plans.

For some reason she loves to call me senpai in that seductive tone of hers, a normal person might not be able to handle this much seduction.

"Senpai~ you sit please." she says with those cute puppy eyes of hers.

"I can't refuse can I?" I ask giving up and sit on the empty seat.

Surprising everyone in the bus she sits on my lap clearly enjoying teasing me in public as she grins widely and rests her head on my chest.

I wonder how come I got into this situation.

Flashback

I'm currently standing outside of a mansion as I exit the car. I was escorted to the gate by a bodyguard, although I'm pretty sure he's here to make sure that I don't run away. I know that there's no point in me doing so as 'that man' had probably attached some kind of a GPS tracker on me.

I enter the mansion and was met by a astonishing fast kick which I barely dodge, then a punch makes it way near my chest which I block with my arm as there wasn't nearly enough time for me to dodge it.

I take a step back to look at the person who attacked me and was met by a figure of a cute girl grinning widely while looking at me. I guess she's the other person I was told about.

I Ayanokoji Kiyotaka and she Amasawa Ichika are the top of the 4th and 5th generations of the white room program, started by my father 20 years ago to make a perfect human to lead Japan.

We both are sent to live in this mansion until the 'Issues' regarding the white room are solved.

That man has ordered us both to stay on standby until then. He also told me that I would have to continue with my training by myself. I also have to train Amasawa physically and improve my social skills so that I can communicate better. He said that for me to lead Japan in the future I need to learn how to communicate better. Due to this I would be interacting with Amasawa and she'll help me with my shortcomings. According to what I have been told the 5th generation isn't as hard as the 4th generation but additional subjects like Communication has been added.

"As expected, you're even more handsome in person Senpai~" She speaks to me while approaching me slowly with her hands behind her back staring at my face. I'm still on my guard as she puts her hand on my chest and-

Hugs me?

I couldn't understand the situation I was in, I looked at her to see that she is burying herself in my chest while hugging me tightly, her eyes closed and her grin replaced with a smile.

I look around to see another person standing looking at us with a smile scratching the back of his head. Noticing my glance he smiles and introduces himself.

"Good morning, Ayanokoji sama, I'm Matsuo and I'll be your butler, its nice to meet you, let me take you to your room upstairs."

I nod at him and we walk to my room with Amasawa clinging to my hand, I feel a soft sensation on my arm and couldn't help but feel a bit aroused by it.