~Chapter 11~

As the semester progresses, you find yourself getting comfortable being at U.A. University. Your relationship with Kirishima progresses as well. During this time, class 1-A has also been making progress planning the Spring Fling which takes place in a month. It's now midterms week, and spring break follows after.

6:30pm

As you were studying for your midterms, you hear a knock on your door.
*KNOCK KNOCK*

You walk over to the door to answer it.

Y/n: Jirou ?

Jirou: Hey Y/n, sorry to bother. Are you busy ?

Y/n: Oh, I was just studying for midter-

Jirou: -Oh ! No problem, I can come back later.

Y/n: No, come in. I needed a break from studying anyway.

You usher Jirou into your room.

Y/n: So, what's up ?

Jirou: Not much, I know you're busy with studying, but I wanted to come by to write more lyrics for Spring Fling.

Y/n: Of course, that sounds great. Let me grab my journal real quick.

You retrieve your journal from your desk and take a seat on a floor next to Jirou.

Y/n: What genre do you want this song to be ? It looks like we already have a Rock song completed.

Jirou: Hmm, I'm not too sure. I was thinking a love song, but Kiri-

Jirou cuts herself off and quickly covers her mouth.

Y/n: What about Kirishima ?

Jirou looks away in shame.

Flashback

2 Weeks ago

Kirishima: Hey Jirou, can I talk to you for a sec ?

Jirou: What's up Kirishima ?

Kirishima: Look, this is embarrassing to ask. I wanted to run an idea by you for our Spring Fling concert ?

Jirou: Hmm, I'm listening.

Kirishima: I wanted help with songwriting.

Jirou: I'm already teaching you bass ! Why do you want to songwrite ? I mean, sure you can help Y/n and I with lyrics, but why do you want to overwork yourself ?

Kirishima: That's the thing, I wanted to perform a solo as one of our songs.

Jirou: A solo ? Absolutely not, I remember your voice, why do you want to do this ?

Kirishima: If I'm going to be honest, I wanted to write a love song for Y/n.

Kirishima blushes and looks away in embarrassment.

Kirishima: Look Jirou, it's okay, we don't have to do it. I just wanted to show Y/n how much she means to me, I thought writing her a song would be a great gesture.

Jirou's expression softens, and she lets out a sigh.

Jirou: Okay, okay, Kirishima, I give in. I will help you write these lyrics. I think that would be a sweet gesture.