ʷʳⁱᵗᵗᵉⁿ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ

Start from the beginning

It's strange to see people you love going through something like this.

*

"Will it ever stop hurting?" Dexter asked Paris as they were looking at the stars.

"I don't know, sometimes it will or you just move forward." Paris said to Dexter as Rory came to lay down next to Dexter.

*

"Dexter, please I just want you back home. I know it's complicated but we can fix it." Finn said desperately on the phone he was in their apartment sitting alone on the couch as their favorite movie was on.

He could hear her sigh and sniffles as she tried explaining how she need some space from him. Dexter than tells him that she staying with her sister that she just need some time and he needs to respect that.

*

"Hey! Can you help me set up real quick?" Paris asked as her sister went outside to put flyers up. Rory went outside to put flyers then she sees three boys.

"Please, Finn tell me this looks familiar?" Logan asked his friend as they were looking for Dexter. Finn made a sound of disapproval as he looked around.

"Apparently it doesn't look familiar." Logan said as they watch Finn trying to find the apartment room.

"No, hold on. Hold on, yes, here. This is where Dexter has to be here this is where her sister lives." Finn said looking at the door room.

"Excuse me. Can I help you?" Rory asked overhearing their conversation as she turned to look at Logan.

"No." He said walking away from her as they both watch Finn trying to put his number on the door and knocking.

"Don't put your number. Don't put your number!" Logan said as they were watching Finn desperately trying to talk to Dexter.

"Hey!" Rory yelled out as the three boys ignore her.

"I'm not putting my number, I'm putting your number." Finn said as he tried knocking on the door.

"That's my room."Rory said it's all three boys turn to look at her immediately they sort of recognized it her as she if she looked familiar.

"Okay, put my number." Logan said checking her out, he instantly could tell this might be Rory Gilmore. Logan remembered the photograph of Rory in Dexter's and Finn's apartment.

"Are you sure this is your room?" Finn asked trying to pinpoint her face.

"I'm sure." Rory said she knew who this man was Finn Morgan, her sisters boyfriend.

"I could have sworn it was her room." He said as Rory looked at him curious. She could see why her sister really loved him.

Finn Morgan is a handsome, charming, and comedic man that she could see her sister falling in love with.

"What's her name? Maybe I know her." Rory asked seeing his friends looking at him with such disappointment.

"Dexter." He said it was such desperation in his voice.

"I can understand your disappointment. Looking for my sister is going to be a loss cause. That's my room and you're not gonna see her anytime soon." Rory said seeing Finn look shock at her.

"I'm sorry about the mixup. My friend here means no harm. He just has to learn guineas and strawberry blondes don't mix." Logan said as he could see that Dexter sister doesn't look pleased with them.

"Red head." Finn commented.

"We sincerely apologize, and we will now leave you to finish putting up your poster of this really old guy." Logan said but Finn wasn't giving up.

"Dexter!" He said banging on the door. The door open and he could see his beautiful redhead beauty with puffy eyes, a red nose, and tear stains down her face.

She took one look at him and slammed the door.

"You should leave!" Dexter yelled at her boyfriend. She open the door again to see Logan and her sister arguing. She then sees him, Finn and Colin.

"I told you to give me my space." She said as her sister came into the room as Paris was smoking a pipe. They close the door to hear the boys leave. Rory went to go hug Paris as Dexter went into the room and laid on the bed.

*

Dexter laid on Rory's bed just thinking about everything. She couldn't help to think this is probably how her dad must've felt or at least her mom one point in their lives. She wasn't very close with either of your parents nor her mothers parents. On her father side her grandparents tried to be there but she wasn't their golden child.

" I bought some coffee, I thought you would like some." Rory said laying next to her sister. Rory always thought her sister was beautiful, she always looked unique in her eyes. To see her sister look so down, it made her feel so awful but grateful in the way she could be there for her.

Dexter went outside to just look up at the sky. All she can think about maybe it's written in the stars for her and Finn to be together or not to be. She knows deep down she loves him and wants to care for him and be the most perfect girlfriend but she's not perfect.

:)

...