Last Year's Winner

Meet the winner of The Aeryn Awards 2020- MaryKhah77 , author of the winning novel 'The Royal Wedding'. 

This is a fantasy novel surrounding the life of a stubborn crown princess, Valarya.

***

Valarya de Mertaire, the Crown Princess, had been trying to get married for years. Her stubbornness forced everyone to lose hope. When her parents finally forced her to marry, a cruel twist of events caused Valarya to finally open her eyes to the world around her. After a devastating war, the country of Thaeleck lost almost all its magic. Except for Valarya, who was the holder of the last magical grain from the land. As her secret finally started to spill through the ground, another war began to brew.
And Valarya's marriage had to take priority.

***

Our judge has said "The story has been given a lot of thought and time which makes it really special. The beginning of the story was really fun to read and perfectly relates to the plot. The plot twists were inserted at the right places and there are no plot holes. The author is amazingly creative and there is no sign of unoriginality. The characters and their personalities have been flourished in the finest way possible. The writing style is astounding and as sound as a bell. The grammar was also ideally handled. Hats off to the splendid writer!"

***

If you are interested in checking this novel out, you can find the book at this following link-
https://www.wattpad.com/760574809