Welcome: Overview & Guidelines

For those of you who have not entered an awards book on wattpad before, it is essentially an interactive online book competition

it is essentially an interactive online book competition. 

People from all across wattpad can enter their own books to be judged by a panel of volunteer judges, based on a given set of criteria. This criteria means that all authors will receive a review alongside their score, to justify such and give pointers on writing improvements. 

There are multiple genres to enter in. Each genre will have a 1st, 2nd and third place, based off of the top three highest scores in each genre. 

The top three best scores overall will also be recognized as our overall winners for the year. 

- All books submitted must be submitted by the rightful author

- All books must be written in English. 

- All books must have a minimum of 5 chapters (with the exception of poetry and short-story genres)

- The book may not have previously been judged in an earlier Aeryn Awards (unless the book was not reviewed due to a lack of judge). *please contact me if you have made changes and want an updated review, exceptions can be made but my confirmation is required. *this does not apply to any books that have placed. 

- You may enter multiple books, but no more than one per genre. 

- Enter by the deadline. Please see 'timeline' chapter for further info. 

- Judges may not judge in the same category of any books they have entered. 

- If there is a lack of compliance to any of the above rules, you may be disqualified from the competition. 

Thank you for reading our rules.