Chapter 9

Emersyn

In two week we are graduating 12th grade so the school is preparing for Prom now. We were all in the gymnasium making arrangements when the twins came in with their girlfriends, I duck my head and kept working on the side with my cousin. She was rambling about how she was asked by some basketball player and he was really hot.

My cousin is kinda of a air head and didn't know any changes in me when the twins started to torture me. Lately the twins have left me alone and would be mostly watching me. But they still let their girlfriends bully me and they laugh with the crowd but I can tell it's forced.

If they really loved me they would accept my answer and moved on but I guess they are the opposite on this matter. I was about to leave to the bathroom when I got locked Into a closet by the twins who were looking at me with hunger.

I backed away toward the wall and whimper as they close the gaps in. "So I heard you birthday coming?" Christian said and I looked at him shocked. How did they know? My birth day was a week after graduation in the ending of June. I will be officially 18 by then and I can do whatever I wanted or so I thought.

I nodded and they smirk "well you remember what we said at our birthday bash?" Christian once again was the one to speak. Caleb was only observing the conversation watching me like a Hawk. I try to recall what happened at the birthday bash. And then I remember them saying they would fully take me when I turned 18 and that was in 3 weeks from now.

I shake my head violently and tear up, dear go were they really gonna rape me? Caleb come up and holds me and I stiffen in his embrace and he shush me softly "Emersyn our offer is still here. Please~" he softly tell me in my ear and I shake my head slowly. I couldn't speak but make noise to indicate no.

He sighed and lets me go and backs away from me and joined his brother looking at me grimly. "Well then you best watch you back when you turn 18. We will get you, whether you like it or not" Caleb said sternly and they walk away and let the door open for me.

In 3 weeks I was gonna be doing more horrible thing and just thinking about has me panicking that when I walked out I didn't get to far before I fell to the ground panting for air and people made a circled around me and teacher yelling and calling the ambulance and I fell into darkness.