Chapter 6

Emersyn

I decide to wear a off shoulder long sleeve maxi body con dress. It was black color and it stoped at my knees. I straighten my long brunette hair and wear ankle strap up sandal high heels. For my makeup I let Ashley do it since she is a makeup guru. My eyes hair top liner with some shimmer at the crease of my eyes and pink lip stick.

I looked Into the mirror when I was fully ready and I don't recognize myself. I looks good after a long time I guess. Ashley chose a maxi dress that was blue with white heels and her hair tied up in a high ponytail. It was almost 9 so we decided to go to their mansion.

As we got into the cab I was kinda getting anxious about see the twins, I wanted to decline their offer of spoiling me and loving me. I don't want it honestly but I'm scared on how they would react. We will see if they can handle their first rejection.

As we arrived the party was full swing there was a lot of people already there. Music was blaring and people were drinking and dancing. There also was a guard at the front letting people on a list in. I guess we was on their since we got in before a lot of people.

We go inside and there is music blasting and different color lights. People were Dancing and smoking, Ashley see some of her friends and we go to them. We start to talk and I get couple of compliments and all which has me blushing.

Then coming down the stairs were the twins. They looks so handsome and god like it hurts to look at them. I felt my heart beating faster. They were looking around the crowd as they were greeted and congratulated for their birthday. I knew deep down they were looking for me.

I decide to go to the punch bar and drink some punch it tasted weird but I was thirsty. "Princess?" I heard a voice behind me and turned and saw Christian coming for me. His eyes raked my body from up to down then back up. It made me feel naked under his gaze. Then he looked into my eyes and there was lust visually there.

Behind him Caleb came and tap his shoulder and looked at him confused then he followed his gaze to me and he also looks shocked. I guess they were expecting me to come or either didn't expect me to looks so pretty I don't know.

"E-Emersyn?" Caleb said and I nodded and came closer and congratulated them on their birthday and turn to leave as their girlfriend came to them and start to suck on their faces and they didn't looks at them but kept their eyes on me as I walked away from them.

I then started to let loose a bit and dance and chat around kept my distance from the twins but I knew they was watching me. Then I had to pee and the bathrooms were on the top floor. So I left my cousin little group of friends to go to the potty.

As I climb the stairs I saw Christian talking to Caleb close to his ear and Caleb saw me and they push throw the crowed to get to me so I hustle toward the bathroom. I felt weirdly sick all of sudden and puked a bit. After cleaning up and doing my business. I forgot I was hiding from the twins. They were waiting outside the laddies room.

I looks at them shocked and Christian grabs my arm and drags me toward the back rooms where there wasn't nobody. They shut the door and I'm in massive room and it was magical in their.

"So your decision princess?" Christian said impatiently. I shake my head "no? You are refusing us?" Caleb said shocked I nodded. "Why?" Caleb asked I make a writing jester to then and then give me pen and paper.

'I just want to be left alone. I don't know what I did to catch your attention but I don't want it I'm sorry. Please just let me be.'  I wrote down. I gave them the paper and they read it and Christian look at me with anger. "NO!!" He screams "I won't let you be.. your our now. Whether you like it or not." He said yelling.

I was shocked and scared by his tone, Caleb look upset as well "babygirl usually I would stop him but this time I agree. You shouldn't have refused us. We want to cherish and love you but if your gonna be difficult then we will have to me more harsher on you" he explained and I shake my head. "Stop shaking your fucking head Emersyn" Christian yelled.

"If you don't want us then that's fine. But we will have you" Christian grins coming closer and Caleb follow him and I back up until I fall on to the bed and look back. They are both grinning from ear tot ear. I was terrified of what was gonna happen.