Evelyn nods and turns to look at Meredith who is staring at the patients feet. Evelyn turns to the nurse. "Yeah. Call it in to clear CT, let them know we're coming, load up the portable monitor, call respiratory for a ventilator please."

As the nurse goes into acting Evelyn turns to Meredith gripping her arm snapping the blonde out of her trance. WIth surprised eyes she looks at Evelyn. She furrows her brows. "Are you alright? WHat's wrong?" her voice concerned. Meredith shakes her smiling slightly and squeezing the hand on her arm. "I'm okay don't worry. Let's go." 

...

Later in the OR Dr. Shepherd and Dr. Burke are working on the patient. Evelyn and Meredith get to stay on the side watching both men work. 

"She's going to spend a hell of a lot of time in recovery and rehab." Shepherd concludes. "If she survives." Burke puts in making the brunette furrow her brows. Of course she will survive. She's fighter. She fought to not get raped and she's gonna fight those injuries.

"What is she, like, 5'2", a hundred pounds, she's still breathing after what this guy did to her? If they catch the guy, they should castrate him. Was the police already informed Dr. Lee?" The brunette looks up nodding. "Yes. Dr. Shepherd I requested to call them immediately." 

"See how shredded her hands are? She tried to fight back." Burke remarks impressed and with a proud tone. "Tried to? Rape kit came back negative. She kicked his ass."

"So, we have a warrior among us, huh?" "Her name is Alison." Evelyn nods. " Alison Wheeler. And she will survive this. She will." The brunette nods looking at the girl on the table with determation. Burke then turns his eye sback to the work. Pulling something out.

"I think I may have found the cause of our rupture. What is this? Does anyone know what this is?" Evelyn looks at it closely before gasping causing the attention tobe put on her. "What? Spit it out Lee." Meredith looks at the brunette coming to the same conclusion. "She bit it of sir." 

"Bit of what" Burkes presses still not catching on. "His penis." Evelyn lets out staring at the piece of flesh. Everybody groans. Jep, she's definitely a fighter.

...

After the surgery Evelyn and Meredith stand next to George at the nurse station. Evelyn starts filling out Alison's chart. Meredith places the coolers on the desk. Not thrilled that she has to be the one with the penis while Evelyn gets to talk to the detective. They both aren't sure which of those they'd prefer.

 "What's that?" George asks curiously. "Don't ask, you don't want to know." Meredith exclaims tiredly making the brunette chuckle. "She's right George you really don't wanna know." She continues writing. "I do want to know. Really." He still thought i'd be something funny making Evelyn put ahand on his back. " Oh Georgie... you're gonna regret that." She whispered sadly.

Meredith raises her brows. "You really want to know? It's a severed penis." she concludes no feeling behind her words. She looks at him with a tired look. George chokes on his spit turning to Evelyn putting his head on her shoulder. "Okay. I didn't really want to know." The brunette and blonde laugh lightly as Eve pats his head.

Just then Cristina and Alex join them. The latter looking the brunette up on down making George's eye squint in a threatening manner.From what Cristina explained apparently he's apart of the Nazi's team now. " I don't know why I have to be the one who gets hugged." she exclaims annoyed leaning on the nurse station slightly putting her weight on the brunette sighting tiredly.