~{Chapter 16}~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No one's POV:

They were almost done with Izuku's heat along with Katsuki's rut, they were thankful about it but Katsuki of course, was gunna miss fucking Izuku every day. Though tonight he would finally be able to mark him as he's mate, forever.

Izuku was already in he's painful close to last heat wave, Katsuki was on top of him doing he's magic on he's neck sense the hickeys he had given him were starting to fade along with the bite marks, it wasn't a secret that Izuku loved the way Katsuki touched him but Izuku really wanted to try something... New.

He wasn't sure if Katsuki would like what he had in mind but he kinda wanted to tease Katsuki, seeing as he had done it last night he figured it was only fair he got to tease him right back.

Izuku tapped Katsuki on he's shoulder blade signaling he wanted to say something, Katsuki removed hemself from Izuku's neck and looked at him a little worried "What is it bunny? Everything okay?" He asked, he was quite worried he was gunna tell him he didn't want Katsuki to mark him, which would be okay becouse it was he's decision, but it would still hurt.

Izuku seemed to hear he's worry and started to play with Katsuki's hair "I... Wanna try something new, is t-that okay?" He asked with a growing blush

Katsuki internally sighed out of thankfulness, he was glad it wasn't about the whole marking thing but now he was intrigued, what did he have planned? "I don't see why not, are you gunna tell me what to do or?" He asked with a raised brow

Izuku smiled "Just get at the end of the bed and I'll do the rest" he said confidently,

Katsuki nodded he's head and went to the back of the bed now having a full view of Izuku's body, Izuku sat up then grabbed a small box that seemed to be full of things that Katsuki did quite get to see, when Izuku turned back around what he had in he's hands surprised Katsuki.

It was a dildo that vibrated.

It was fairly big, probably as big as Katsuki's dick but a little bigger around, he sat down on the floor putting the dildo on the floor then lowering hemself onto it, Katsuki brought hemself over to where he was sitting Infront of Izuku, he brought he's feet down from the bed and watched as Izuku slowly put lowered hemself down onto the dildo.

Izuku flipped the tiny switch and it started to vibrate, he moaned out as he started to pleasure hemself on he's new toy, Katsuki new this was payback for yesterday, he new the second Izuku said he wanted to try something new it wouldn't benefit Katsuki, though he had to admit that seeing Izuku do this to hemself was rather hot.

Katsuki watched with lust, he's cock was getting painfully hard just by watching Izuku do this to hemself with a smirk that would make you wish he'd fucked you.

Izuku turned up the vibrator to it's full power making him moan loud and proud, he went faster and faster making sure to hit he's prostate every time, he put he's brought he's hand down to he's cock starting to stroke it making him moan even louder.

Katsuki watched intensely already thinking of ways to fuck him dry, Only a few minutes later Izuku's eyes rolled to the back of he's head as he cam all over he's hand, chest, and the floor.

Izuku was a little wobbly as he lifted hemself off the dildo, he turned it off then put it to the side, he gave a smirk "I hope you liked the show~" Izuku said as he looked at Katsuki's very noticeable bulge.

Katsuki growled "I hope you plan on fixing what you did bunny~" he said with a smirk of he's own

Izuku crawled over to Katsuki getting between he's legs, he pulled out Katsuki's cock that was dripping with pre cum, he opened he's mouth and started to suck going up and a down motion, he swirled he's tongue around Katsuki's cock making sure to get everything in and covered in saliva.

Katsuki grunted "Fuck~ just a little more~" he said with another grunt at the end

Izuku removed hemself from Katsuki's cock, Katsuki hissed at the cold air hit he's cock, he looked at Izuku with a scowl knowing full well Izuku didn't plan on finishing. Izuku smirked as he got up and plopped hemself down on the bed to where he was laying on he's stomach.

Katsuki quickly got on top of Izuku "That wasn't very nice bunny~" he stated in a low voice right in Izuku's ear.

Izuku very shrugged "So what if it was?~" he said sassily right back

Katsuki started to feel up and down Izuku's body, when he got to Izuku's ass he gave a firm squeeze then aligned he's cock up with Izuku's hole pushing it deep into Izuku without warning.

Izuku moaned loudly as Katsuki started to thrust fast without any time to prepare hemself, sense Izuku was sensitive down there seeing as he just cam he new he'd be cumming quite quickly and sense Katsuki is also fairly close he also new this would be a quick round, quite possible the last for that night.

Katsuki thrust fast and furious (Kill me, kill me right fucking now.) Into Izuku's still surprisingly tight hole, he kept going not giving Izuku any time to do or really say anything that way he couldn't continue to tease him. Katsuki put he's arms up to Izuku's hands, he held onto Izuku's hands from behind as he continued to destroy he's insides.

Izuku's tongue rolled out he's mouth, he's eyes went to the back of he's head, and he's back arched, Just before Katsuki or Izuku cam he brought he's head down to Izuku's sent gland and bit down, marking him as he's own. Izuku moaned loudly as he cam all over the sheets below him along with He's chest, Katsuki's grunt was muffled sense he still had a hold of Izuku's sent gland that he had just marked permanently, he cam inside of Izuku which made Izuku moan once again.

Katsuki finally let go of Izuku sent gland and liked up at the blood that came from it, as he finished Izuku fell limp on the bed trying to get he's breathing under control before he passed out, Katsuki rolled over to the side of Izuku before grabbing him and laying him down on top of him.

When Izuku was finally on a normal breathing pattern he looked up at Katsuki with a sleepy smile "Katsuki?" he asked

Katsuki looked at Izuku with the same sleepy smile "Yes Izuku?" He asked right back as he started to play with Izuku's hair

Izuku rested he's arms on Katsuki's chest "I'm glad I robbed you" he said as he started to remember there oh so great reunion

Katsuki chuckled as he remembered Izuku kicking him in the dick to get away "Yeah... Me too..." He said just before Izuku passes out in he's arms.

He put a kiss on Izuku's forehead, Katsuki wrapped he's arms around Izuku keeping him close "Me too..." He said once again before falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY?! yes :3

Word count: 1,240