~{Chapter 2}~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No one's POV:

Uraraka sighed "Look I know that it would be a huge risk but-" she didn't get to finish

Izuku interrupted "No it wouldn't be just a risk if I got cought I would be executed! As much as I wanna see my mom I'm not ready to go just yet" Izuku said honestly

Uraraka frowned "I know but I can't stand you being so thin! If you get enough real jewels you wouldn't need to steal another thing ever again!" She said

"Didn't you just say to stay alive?!" Izuku asked

Uraraka sighed "I know... Just... I'm just worried okay..? Your my best friend and your suffering..." She said in a sadend tone

Izuku went over to he's best friend and gave her a big hug "Alright... I'll do it, just please don't be sad, I hate seeing my best friend so sad because of me" he said as he placed a kiss on her head

Uraraka hugged back "You better not get yourself killed, other wise I'll bring you back and kill you myself" she said

Izuku sighed "Such an agresive omega" Izuku mutterd

Uraraka rolled her eyes "And you aren't?" She stated more then asked

Izuku giggled and playfully rolled he's eyes "touché miss Uraraka, touché" Izuku said as he removed hemself from Uraraka, Izuku looked outside to see the sun setting "Oh shit I gotta get going, bye Rara" Izuku said, but not before being smacked upside the head for cussing of course.

They said there goodbye's and just like that Izuku was on he's way back to he's house, Izuku grabbed a branch and lifted hemself off the ground and onto the branch, Izuku started to run along the trees landing on each one without a problem, he's been doing it so long that it was just came naturally to him, he jumped down from the last branch with a side flip, landing perfectly of course.

Izuku started he's walk back to he's cabin, he started to think of a way to break into the king's Castle, god this was gunna suck. Once Izuku made it to he's cabin he walked in and went straight to he's desk in he's bedroom, he looked over he's things making sure he had everything he'd need to break into the Castle, of course he had everything just like the last 3 times he checked but he's a little paranoid so we'll leave him to it.

Izuku went over to he's bed after checking if he had everything for a 5th time, he plopped down on he's bed with a heavy sigh, he snuggled into he's pellow and not even a minute later he was knocked out.

~Time Skip A Few Hours Later~

Izuku woke up hours later, the moon was already up, Izuku sighed as he got up, he grabbed he's outfit that he wears when he steals and put it on, then he grabbed he bag and flung it over he's shoulder, he put he's boots on then he walked out the door, as he walked he put he's hood up.

He walked up to the tree he was oh so familiar with, he grabbed the branch and hoisted hemself up, he then started to run along defrent branches but this time he wasn't going towards he's best friends house he was going a defrent way which would lead him to the back of the Castle, it would take longer but it was better then being seen as he ran in plain sight.

When Izuku finally got there he stopped on the last branch, he crouched down and looked around to see if anyone was around to see him, there was one guard there but he'd be able to get past him easily, Izuku grabbed a stick and threw it to the opposite side of where he'd need to go, the guard ran over to where the stick was thrown and that gave Izuku the perfect way in. There was a window open right on the floor he'd need to be on.

Izuku took out he's crossbow which had a zip line attached to it, Izuku shot it and it landed right above the window, Izuku attached the line to the tree and after he made sure it was sturdy he started to climb up the line making sure the guard was still busy.

Once Izuku made it to the window he put he's feet on the ledge, he stepped in being cautious to look at his surroundings, it looked like someone's room, so that would mean he'd have to be quick and quiet. Izuku ran threw the door and started to look for the vault, a few doors later and he found it. He went threw the door and started to put as much as he could in he's bag,

As Izuku was putting stuff in the bag he heard the door open "Who the fuck are you?!" The person yelled in a angry tone, I mean yeah I'd be pretty mad if someone was stealing my shit to.

Izuku looked behind him expecting to see a guard but to he's fantastic luck it wasn't a guard, it was the king. The most feared alpha in the land. What great luck huh? Izuku's eyes widened, he would have to be extra careful now.

Izuku quickly closed the bag and threw it over he's shoulder, he looked around the room to see if there was a way out, he would have to mess with the king so he'd have to be quick, Izuku grabbed a diamond ring that was close by and put it in he's bag, he kept doing this seeing as it pissed off the mad alpha Infront of him

The man growled "Stop that shit right fucking now you low life!" He said with venom

Now for any normal omega that would've made him scared but Izuku was all to familiar with how to deal with such things, Izuku grabbed another Jewel and then the alpha came charging at him, Izuku quickly jumped to the side and ran out of the room, he ran down the halls as fast as he could, he could hear the king fallowing close behind so when he got the room where the zip line was he grabbed onto it but before he could take he's feet off the ledge he was grabbed and threw onto the floor.

Izuku tried to get up put was pushed down by someone, he looked up at the man and sure enough it was the king.

The alpha looked down at him with a snarl "Who the fuck do you think you are to steal from me? The fucking king?" He asked with a growl, he started to let out an angry sent that could kill

Izuku whispered but didn't give a answer "ANSWER ME YOU DAMN MUT!!" He said in he's alpha voice

Izuku didn't answer, as much as he's omega self was telling him to be wasn't going to, he wouldn't. Though he did flinch

The alpha growled "Damn mut fucking answer me or I'll fucking kill you" he threatened, Izuku still didn't say a word, the alpha growled "Whatever, let's see who tried to rob me before I kill you." He reached down and pulled down the hood, to say the alpha was surprised would be an understatement.

The alpha looked at the omega, "Deku...?" He said

While the alpha was destracted Izuku kicked him on the dick, which made the fall over in pain. Izuku quickly got up, got the bag and went over to the zip line before Izuku left he looked back over at the alpha who was looking at him.

Izuku brought down the mask that covered the bottom part of he's face "I'll see you around.. Kachan~" And just like that Izuku was gone.

The alpha looked at where the male omega was, he's childhood friend had just robbed him. What a nice reunion...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
W o w  2 chapters in one day! I'm proud of myself

Anyway bye problem children 👋
Word count: 1,351