The model obviously ignores her. "Hi, I'm Isobel Stevens, but everyone calls me Izzie." She puts her hand out in front of the resident. Said women just stares at the hand with an unimpressed face making Evelyn wince. I think I know why they call her the Nazi. She nervously holds her breath as the resident looks at all of them closely. Scanning everyone. Her eyes squinitng at Eve making her wring her hands together.

"I have five rules. Memorize them. Rule number one, don't bother sucking up, I already hate you, that's not gonna change." her tone harsh not a hint of happiness or sympathy. She then gestures to the bench. "Trauma protocol, phone lists, pagers. Nurses will page you, you answer every page at a run. A run, that's rule number two. Your first shift starts now and lasts forty-eight hours." she continues as all of them scramble to grab their stuff before quickly running after the short resident. How is she so fast? 

"You're interns, grunts, nobodies, bottom of the surgical food chain, you run labs, write orders, work every second night till you drop and don't complain!" Bailey stops at a door giving Evelyn luckily the chance to take a breath and she finally manages to cip the pager to her pants. She takes a peak of the plain room with only beds, and the beds look uncomfortable. 

"On call rooms. Attendings hog them, sleep when you can, where you can, which brings me to rule number three, if I'm sleeping, don't wake me, unless your patient is actually dying. Rule number four, the dying patient better not be dead when I get there, not only would you have killed someone, you would have also woke me for no good reason, we clear?" 

Evelyn bites her lip and slightly raises her hand slightly nervous. "Yes?" Bailey asks rasing her brows putting her hand on hips pursing her lips "Well you said there were five rules?" Meredith nods stepping up next to the brunette "That was only four." 

Right then Bailey's pager beeps. "Rule number five. When I move, you move." She says as she starts running making everybody follow quickly. Evelyn being slightly pushed by Cristina.

...

"Thank you." Evelyn smiles at the cafeteria women who gave her the sandwich. Turning around to sit with her...maybe friends. She huffs finally being able to rest her legs a little. 

"God I'm tired. Not only did Meredith and I get so lost on the way to the CT but Katie seems to have a problem with how I'm wearing my hair and my face." she chuckles taking a bite of the sandwich. "I feel like I'm back in school when I was 15."

"15? how's that possible?" Cristina asks in a curious tone the wheels in her head already turning. Only possibility is she skipped a few grades. Meaning she was good, meaning she was really smart thus meaning she is probably just as good at what she's doing here. She slightly narrows her eyes like she's setting her target on her.

Evelyn raises her brows. "Well.. i might've skipped a few classes." she says innocently not noticing the shocked looks.

"So how old are you exactly?" Izzie asks surprised. "22" George's and Izzie's jaws slightly drop. Cristina laughs sarcastically but also shocked. "So you're basically still a fetus." Evelyn chuckles at her. "I guess you can say it like that."

George turns to Izzie who hasn't taken a bite out of hers yet. "You should eat something." The blonde just nods her head looking like she's about to throw up making Evelyn offer her, her water bottle. "You wanna drink something? You look a little pale." 

Izzie smiles at her being grateful for the offer and the soothing tone. Before turning to George. "You try eating after performing seventeen rectal exams. The Nazi hates me."