He said and dragged her out of the house. She mouthed me a sorry and I calmly shook my head. It's all okay to me now as it has happened several times.

I sighed and took the pancakes and went to the bedroom.  I called Toothiana, my bestfriend and started eating the pancakes.

"Oh hey Elsa~" She smiled. We were facetiming. "Hi." I said and put a piece of pancake in my mouth. "You don't look okay, tell me what happened." She said with a serious face.

I sighed and told her everything. "Elsa, how long are you going to endure it? Huh? Why don't you try out my plan?"Tooth smirked.

"Oh no- how can I... Actually, if I actually look at it, I can... I have endured it enough." I smirked. She clapped her hands happily.

"But like your plan, I won't use him, I'll just hang out with him. He's my bestfriend after all." I said. "Yeah, whatever that is, well, I gotta go! Bye~" we waved at each other.

Then, I started watching youtube while eating the pancakes. Well, let's make you taste your own medicine, Jack Frost.

The next day

Jack's POV

Yesterday was a BLAST! I and Katherine had so much fun. But, after coming back home yesterday, since then, Elsa is acting strange.

Normally, she would approach me and welcome me when I get back home. She would try to talk to me, she would try to make me eat even though I ate outside.

She would take care of me and make the bed and everything. But since yesterday she isn't doing any of it.

Moreover, she slept in another room! I can't handle this!! Why is she even doing this?!

It's early in the morning right now. I walk out of my room expecting Elsa to cheer me with a "Good morning" and show me what she has prepared for the breakfast.

But I reached downstairs and no, she wasn't there. I went to the kitchen, she wasn't there too. But there were plates and other utensils in the sink.

Could it be? She already are without me? No! PFFT it can't be. But then, I suddenly heard the door bell ring.

Before I could go, Elsa came running downstairs and opened the door, revealing Hiccup. Elsa hugged him... TIGHT and he hugged back.

Then he came inside and saw me, we shared a manly hug and he sat on the couch. "So, long time no see? Why are you here all of a sudden?" I asked him.

"What do you mean 'all of a sudden'? Elsa called me and asked me if we could hang out, so I'm here." He said looking at Elsa who was looking at the floor.

I mouthed a 'O'. "Well, it's no fun staying at home! Let's head outside!!" Elsa stood up and pulled his arms, he stood up too and so did I?

"Okay, let's go!" I smiled at the two. "Where do you think you're going? It's only me and Hiccup who are heading out." She said and dragged Hiccup out of the house.

WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!

Elsa's POV

It's been 1 week since I started thr plan. I have been going out with Hiccup a lot and Jack is well... I think he feels my absence.

He tries to talk to me but I ignore him. He approaches me but I act like he doesn't exist. I know it's hard for me but..

I'm with Hiccup almost everyday and it's really fun. He's a fun guy, I don't know why he doesn't have a girlfriend, like, he's so sweet.

Well, talking about him. I'm with him right now, we went to watch a movie and he's dropping me at home. We're here!

I get out of the car after biding farewell. I get inside the house with the spare keys. It's dark. Completely dark. I slowly head upstairs but suddenly the lights went on.

I turned around. Jack was there, standing. "Do you even know what time is it?!?" Jack said, I could feel that he was mad. "1 AM why?" I said with a cold tone.

"Yeah, it's THAT late and God knows what you have been doing all this time with Hiccup. I mean what could you possibly do for you to come this la-" I cut him.

"We didn't do anything you're thinking about!" I half-yelled. "Then? Why are you so late? I even asked you while I saw you heading out today, but no, you didn't even look at me!! What's wrong with you Elsa?! Is he giving you some pleasures that-" I cut him again.

"STOP IT JACK FROST!! It's not me, I think it's something's wrong with you!!!" I said. He scoffed and folded his arms infront of his chest.

"Wrong with me? What could you possibly mean by that?" He said. "Katherine. You know what I mean, right?" I said.

His expression changed from sarcastic to serious. "W-what do you mean?" He said.

" You know what I mean. She's your bestfriend and I don't have any problem with that. But you treat her like how you should treat me! You are so sweet to her and so rude and cold to me?! Like what did I even do wrong?! I know she was there the times when I wasn't with you!! But..... Tell me!! Do you have any romantic feelings for her? It seems like you do." I said.

"So this is why you have been acting like that..... Perhaps you were jealous?" He smirked. My expression changed from mad to embarrassed. Shit.

"There's no need to be jealous. I don't have any romantic feelings for her. I just like her as a friend since we're bestfriends since childhood, so it's obvious we have that bond. And about the cold thing...... It was because, I did not want to show you my true feelings for you. I fell in love the time I saw your photo in the marriage proposals." He said.

"Why did you need to do that! Can't you see I love you too!!" I shouted. "I wasn't sure about your feelings.. so..." He said.

" But you are now, right? So?" I looked at him waiting for an answer. "I love you, Elsa, I'm sorry for what happened, I'll try to be a good husband and let's be like real husband and wife from now on!" He said and opened his arms.

I ran into his arms and hugged him tight. "But stay away from Hiccup." He said in a cute way. I giggled and nodded and buried my head into his chest.

Just the happy ending I ever wanted!