Whitebeard Pirates

Start from the beginning

"How're you doing?" You questioned the tall man as you walked inside.

"Better now that you're here."

"You're too kind." You giggled, "Seriously though, do you need anything?"

"You don't need to worry about me, lass." He rumbled, bringing his large hand to lightly pat you on the head. 

"If you say so," You sighed, "I'm just worried about you."

"Don't be worried dear, I'm fine." 

Everyone on this ship made it so difficult. You wouldn't be able to escape if they were all watching you and not telling you anything. You could only rely on luck at this point, but even then you were scared of what they do if you really did runaway, you knew how ruthless they could be.

"There you are (Y/N)," Izo smiled once he saw you with Pops, "Jozu, and I have gift's for you." 

"Oh, ok." You said, getting up and starting towards the door, "See ya later." You called, as you waved goodbye to the white-haired man. 

Following the crossdresser, you made it around toward the back of the ship where you saw the demand man sitting, most likely awaiting for Izo to bring you over. Jozu, upon seeing you, got up and started to reach into his pocket and proceeded to pull out a handful of jewelry.

"This looks really expensive, are you sure you want to give it to me?" You nervously questioned, looking at the many jewels.

"Of course we're sure, you'd look adorable in them," Izo stated, taking your hand and slipping a ring on your finger.

"You guys could probably sell this somewhere and get a lot of cash."

"We could, but you're more important to us than money," Jozu assured, handing the samurai a necklace for him to put around your neck. You could feel the cold metal as it was tied around your throat, you almost felt bad for wanting to run away. 

"We made to an island." You looked over your shoulder to see Vista walking towards where the three of you stood. You perked up at that. This was your chance, you were finally going to leave. 

"Already? What island are we at?" Izo asked, pausing from covering you in jewels. 

"I dunno, some busy little town. We're only here to stock up on supplies." Vista responded, looking over at you. "You look gorgeous as always." 

"Heh, thanks V," You said, waving at him. 

"Come on, Haruta's waiting for you. I'll take you to him." The tall mustached man said, holding his hand out for you to take. Grabbing it, you made you're way across the deck towards the blue-eyed male.

"Hey, babe!" Haruta shouted to you as he ran over to you. "We're gonna have a lot of fun on this island, I promise!" He exclaimed, grabbing your hand. You stumbled a bit as he dragged you off the ship and towards the town.