checkmate 010

heyyyyaaaa~

nice to see you again! 

a quick announcement, this story is ending in just a few chapters (maybe 2-3)

plus (you know the drill *winks*) extra and special chapters!

you can comment or msg me scenes or spin offs you want to see and read, im extremely open for suggestions. hindi lang dito sa Checkmate, pati na rin sa Stalemate at King's Gambit.

Hope you'll like the following chapters, and don't forget to leave a vote and comment <3

~kei

====================================

** m o v e 0 1 0 **

<< m i s a o >>

NAPANSIN KONG KANINA PANG WALA SA MOOD SI TOSHIRO.

Just this morning, he was extremely excited to celebrate my birthday but looking at him now, it seems like his thoughts are somewhere else other than here. I wonder what's going on and I can't help but worry.

"Here Misao, your glass is empty let me pour you a drink." Saki offered with a big smile on his face then he proceeded to fill my cup with beer. Saki took his time to visit me right now to celebrate my birthday, which made me happy, and I can also see how delighted he is right now. He didn't change at all, as far as I can see, despite all those terrible things that happened in the past. I'm glad he didn't. He's a strong person, indeed.

Agad akong napatingin kay Toshiro, na nakaupo sa harapan ko, ng bigla syang mapasinghap. He has his eyes wide open and both of his hands covering half of his face as if he's trying to stop his thoughts from escaping through his mouth.

"Toshiro, Okay ka lang?"

He stood up without sparing me even as single glance, "Yeah. Mag-CCR lang ako."

My eyes followed him until he's out of sight. I really want to reach out to him but I'm scared that will only make him uncomfortable.

"I can smell jealousy in the air..." Saki hummed close to my ear.

I snorted. "Your nose is clogged Saki."

He suddenly started laughing, "But you'll be really happy if he really is, right? Jealous, I mean."

"So you're purposely trying to make him jealous huh?" This time si Keita ang sumagot. His face was beaming with enthusiasm that I don't want to acknowledge. Saki winked at Keita. I hate to see that they're enjoying this.

I sighed, "I don't think that will work, Saki."

"Why not?"

This time si Keita naman ang tumayo, "Let me check on Toshiro."

Bago ko pa siya mapigilan, halos tumatakbo na siyang umalis para sundan si Toshiro sa banyo. Wala na akong magawa kundi hintayin silang bumalik.

Youjin leaned forward resting his right elbow over the table across from us, his cheeks were already flustered, "Hindi ka ba curious, Misao?"

"Ginawa ko rin yan, Misao. I tell you, effective ang method na yan." Eisuke said nonchalantly, as he gave Youjin a side-eye then a small smirk formed at the corner of his mouth.