I hugged her to stop her talks and she stiffened.

"Jaan-e-ahad you talk too much - I whispered in her ear and she shivered at my touch.

"I am not angry izzah it was just I.... i just can't explain my feelings at that time. It was... I am sorry - I said to her and she smiled..

Suddenly she threw her arms around my neck and hugged me. I also hugged her back. We both were in same position for sometime. We broke the hug.

And she was blushing her cheeks was as red as tomato.

"Aap sharmati bhi hai (you blush also) - I asked and she hit my arm playfully.
We both chuckled.

"And ya you can play any pranks on me I will not be angry I assure you - I said and she smiled cheekily.

"Wese ahad you know it was my first experience of accident. I enjoyed it - she said and I stared at her.

Is she for real??

"Why were you smiling when that t....tru.....truck hit you - I asked to her.

"Areyyy I was dieing in my husband's arms that's why - she said dramatically.

Ladies and gentlemen.
Here I present my crazy wife.
Mrs izzah crazy hussain.

"Did you hit your head thatt badly - I asked and she glared at me.

"Jokes apart izzah is it hurting - I asked to her.

"Yaa a little - she said.

"Now izzah take rest - I said and helped her to lay on bed.
As she layed I don't know what gotten into me. I kissed her forehead and her eyes widen.

I saw red hue forming on her cheeks and ears. I scratched my neck.

"Izzah do you um... wanna eat something - I asked and she nodded in no.

I took a stool and sat beside holding her hand. I don't know when sleep took over me.

* * *

Sunrays were peeking from curtain and it was straight falling on izzah and ahad's face. Ahad got up rubbing his eyes and his eyes widened.
Ahad was on bed and izzah's head was on ahad's lap. He gulped his saliva.

"Izzah get up - he said and she stirred in her sleep.

"Hmmm - she hummed in her sleep and opened her eyes rubbing.

"Good morning - she said in her sleepy voice and I also said good morning.
As she realized the position, she quickly got up but because of the force she got up her head pained a bit.

"Izza slowly jaan - I said and got up from bed and again layed her on bed.

Can someone explain how I came to bed???

We both were nervous because of recent stunt we both just pulled.
I scratched my neck nervously.

Suddenly door opened revealing Maa , shahana aunty and reyan.

"Good morning love birds - screamed reyan almost making us deaf.
They came and sat beside izza.
Both the ladies started asking questions about her health.
They also asked how the accident happened and she answered them.