"Shut up - I screamed in my anger.

"Mrs izzah hussain have you really got badly hit on your head. Jab tumne kaha ki kon ahad mujhe laga jese kisi ne mera saans rok liya ho izzah tumhe sirf apni entertainment or pranks ki padi hai kisi ki ehsaasat ki nahi. Nahi lekin tum kese samjhogi tumhe to apne pranks karne hai na mujhpe ( when you told me that who ahad I felt that someone stopped my breathing but you
You just see your pranks and entertainment. You don't feel someone's feelings izzah. You just think of your pranks izzah) - I roared and went out of room in anger.

As i came out i sat on bench and roamed my hands on my hairs in anger and frustration.

Are you mad ahad you just screamed at izzah and didn't even ask her about your health - said my heart.

But in this time also she was pranking - said my brain.

Just to lighten up mood - said my heart.

Ohh shut up idiotic heart - said my brain .

You shut up stupid brain - said my heart.

"Ahad what you did is absolutely wrong ohh Allah - I thought in my mind.

Suddenly reyan stood beside me and his hands on his hips.

"are you out of your mind ahad - said reyan and I gave him 'what' look.

"Don't be innocent ok. Bhabhi knew that you were in stress that's why she want to lighten up your mood ahad - said reyan glaring at me.

"I am sorry - I whispered just in merely audible voice.

"Say sorry to bhabhi I and arsh are going and also taking girls with us as its night okay - said reyan.

All the girls, arsh, adam came out of the room glaring me.

"Mr ahad hussain immediately say sorry to my friend or I won't mind breaking your bones ok - said Ira in anger.

"Ahad I will kill you if you won't apologize to her - said inayat gritting her teeths in anger.

"Shut up guys. I know ahad you were stressed but that doesn't mean you will take out all your anger on izzah. She just want you to see happy - said inaya.

I assured them all and they all went to home. adam argued me that he will stay here but I was stubborn so he also went to home after arguement.

Now first thing was to say sorry to my izzah, MY JAAN.
I went to her room and saw her lying on bed and trying to take a glass of water.
I quickly ran there and gave glass to her and she stared at me but quickly averted her gaze.
I made her drink the water and she adjusted herself on bed.

"Izzah I am so....- I started but was cutt off.

"I am sorry ahad I will never prank you pakka. I just want you to be relax. Do anything scold me but please don't give me cold shoulder. Talk to me you know when someone from my family stops talking to me I felt upset please ahad - she started her blabbering.

My cute chatterbox - I thought in my mind.

Whhiipppeedddddddd - my brain sang.