L.HS | You Belong To Me

Start from the beginning

"You're not gonna talk until I'm done understand?" Heeseung says sternly tightening his grip on Y/n's neck making Y/n nod quickly.

"Good" Heeseung smiles letting go making Y/n gasp for air. "I have rules for you and if you break it I'm going to kill everyone you ever care about

First, you can't leave this house. Second, you can't see your so called boyfriend named Jay or anyone for that matter.
Third, you do what I say with no questions.
Fourth, you have to fill my needs. I choose you because you're special. And I'm a vampire who needs blood.
Last, I'll treat you well and with respect if you treat me the same.
Got it? " Heeseung says.

"I-i got it" Y/n said quietly as tears streamed down her face with every rule that was spoken.

"Oh don't cry Y/n/n, you and me are gonna have a blast" Heeseung said embracing the girl in a hug.

"Can I at least not be tied up? It hurts" Y/n asks. "Sure I can do that. See this is gonna work out perfectly" He says untying Y/N's arms making her sigh in relief.

"I'll get you some cream for that" the boy said as he left the room. Y/n sat there staring into space wondering what has her life come to.

Out of all people in the world she's the one that got choosen?! She gets snapped out of her thoughts when Heeseung comes back with some lotion, a butterfly needle connected to an empty blood bag, and a sandwich.

"Let me see your wrists" Heeseung said as Y/n shows her wrists. Heeseung gently held her hand applying lotion to it.

Y/n was so scared to ask what was the needle for. She didn't want to question things to much, coz she doesn't know what Heeseung is capable of.

"Here, eat up" Heeseung said handing Y/n the sandwich "I'm not hungry" Y/n said refusing to eat.

"Excuse me?" Heeseung said looking at Y/n with a dangerous look, Y/n then grabs the sandwich and said "Thank you"

Once she finished with Heeseung sitting beside her watching her every move. She saw him grab the butterfly needle as Y/n panicked shifting away from the boy.

"What? You already ate, now it's my turn" Heeseung said as he was sanitising the needle. "Give me your arm" He says, Y/n shakes her head scared.

"Did you already forget our rules? You're lucky I'm not just feeding straight from that pretty little neck of yours" Heeseung snaps and immediately grabs her arm harshly turning it around causing Y/n to wince.

"Please don't" Y/n cries out but Heeseung ignores her by putting the needle into her skin and tapping it down, watching the blood transfer into the bag.

Y/n sat there quietly. Why did this have to happen to her? Why did she have to be the special one for Heeseung? All she knew was she was about to get the heck out of there.....

Y/n stayed awake the whole night, she was planning on how would she escape... she's doesn't actually know how, but at least she would of tried.

She slowly made her way out of bed. She found a vent in the wall and followed it to find that it lead to right outside the huge mansion.

Y/n then carefully climbed in hoping that she won't get caught. Once she finally stepped outside, she felt the cold breeze on her face,and the feeling of grass underneath her feet felt like the best feeling to her.