┗ 𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠-𝘍𝘐𝘙𝘚𝘛 𝘞𝘐𝘕𝘒

━━━━━━━━

𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠-𝘍𝘐𝘙𝘚𝘛 𝘞𝘐𝘕𝘒:
you dislike the way i study.

━━━━━━━━

She stretched her hands overhead after settling down her seat on the floor along with the younger male. Her eyes immediately darted over to him, wondering if there had been any signs of discomfort with the new setting. Goshiki was well accommodating himself; palms laying neatly on the ground as he sat down. Doing so, he calmly looked at the table they shared and the papers scattered. He wasn't particularly enthusiastic with the surrounding— unlikely to the fact that he always seemed to be whenever he encountered unknown places during trips and whatnot. She presumed that it wasn't his first time hanging out in Shirabu's dorm room, or anyone else for that matter.

It wasn't anything odd. The volleyball team was closest to each other than any other because of these dorms. They get to spend time with each other the most— during and after school hours, even on their breaks, and time for other recreational activities of their choice.

"You shouldn't rely on her too much, Goshiki."

And thus, serenity can only last for a short time.

Yui looked at him, as pleasant as she could muster, "Is that concern so that I wouldn't have too much on my workload?"

"I— won't! I'll do my best!" Goshiki assured, gaze darting between the two individuals.

"That's not what I meant."

The setter blankly retorted, before seeming to give up in further proving his point as he went back and stared at the multitudinous words on his own book. He was in his own study desk beside the bed with a pen in hand and papers at reach. His chin rested on the knuckle of his hand as his elbow touched the surface of the board. Yui couldn't quite make out his train of thoughts for she could only see the side of his face. However, his posture and features reminded her enough of tranquility— of resplendency found in the comfort of seclusion.

"If it's not, spare me from doom."

He was surely going to inject a painful reply if she had not stated such.

When the setter reached to grab his earphones, pushed, and blocked the world away from himself, Yui turned to entertain the younger male with her whole attention.

"Do you have a copy of coverage for Math?"

"Ah, yes— I brought it."

Since Goshiki sat across from her, she could see every diminutive, even insignificant, motions he did. He buried his hand in his bag in search of the information she asked for. Written in rather distinctive handwriting that she assumed was his own, she took the paper from his grasp and scanned the characters. She noted that the letters were enlarged somehow and he tends to place more pressure on the pen when writing. From the rather inconsistent line of words, she could see that he must have written it in a hurry.

It was all the exact opposite of her habits when it comes to writing, so it was new to see.

"So, do you have like— more trouble when it comes to formulas or word questionnaires?" At the way he diverted his eyes, she hummed in thought. As far as she remembered, she didn't particularly have any trouble with the math exams she took in her first year. The topics were tackled properly. Word problems required no more than analysis and a few senses. Basic statistics were little— so depending on his response to a few practice problems, she might already have a way to help him.