┗ 𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘌𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘏 𝘞𝘐𝘕𝘒

━━━━━━━━

𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘌𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘏 𝘞𝘐𝘕𝘒:
- you get mad at me.

━━━━━━━━

If two points were destined to touch, why did they leave their souls wandering in the elysian fields when they ruined each other's immaculacy?

Unknowingly harboring a grimace at the thought, she heedlessly skimmed through the papers within her grasp. Her palm held the pen she continuously tapped on the surface, creating miniature noises to remind her that the time was indisputably running ahead of her. With her right leg on top of the other beneath the table, she let out a groan of displeasure, head successfully leaning towards the platform to signify her aching mind.

"Hang in there."

She peeked through the strands cascading in front of her face when she voluntarily buried her head in the book. There was barely any concern in his voice, especially in the flat expression he maintained, but she could tell that he meant his words, "You're barely doing that, Taichi."

"Nationals and exams; the worst combination possible."

"Couldn't have said it better," She sighed. Being on the same year level as the undeniably tall male demanded a mutual relationship to flourish. Despite having little interaction during club activities, there was no doubt that they interacted with each other most frequently in classes and everything in between. In the sense that they understood the other's silent troubles and duties after class, like mere points on a line- they simply connected.

"Kenjirou's still in class?"

"Yeah," Yui murmured, "I checked before coming here. I saw Myoga-sensei giving quiz results."

"Right." He rested his head on his palm as it was being aided by his elbow on the table, "Is everything alright with Shio-san? I don't see you with her recently."

She rubbed the back of her head, smiling loosely with her eyes directed at the textbook, "Not the best. She was totally blaming me for the group project we did the other day. I did my part, really, just didn't have enough time to participate in their discussions since the tournament. That's a fault of mine, I guess."

"Oh, the one in literature?"

"Yeah," She nodded, "But, she didn't have to shame me on social media. So, I'm up for cutting ties."

"I didn't expect you to be so calm about it."

"No one would believe her anyway." Turning to another page, she took a fleeting glance at Kawanishi and presumed that he was nearly done with the task at hand, "I don't like conflict, and well- I can't please everyone every time."

Silence reigned over the two, nothing unlikely and uncomfortable; it was narcotic in all of its rights. She knew how he could be a man of few words at times, but it wasn't anything too peculiar. It was vivid that he was just naturally not talkative when it comes to things he didn't have anything to say about. However, she'd know that he was listening in the way he seemed to take pauses reading to pay his understanding.

He was truly a break from everything worrisome in her life.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

He looked at her straight in the eye, deadpanned.

"No, and I'm not planning to date a teammate's ex."

"If I wasn't?"

"You're not my type."