┗ 𝘛𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘏 𝘞𝘐𝘕𝘒

━━━━━━━━

𝘛𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘏 𝘞𝘐𝘕𝘒:

— you pursue your passion above anything else.

━━━━━━━━

It would take counting every grain of sand enclosed in a container for the opposing team to win against them. As expected, Shiratorizawa won with a landslide against Ohgiminami - placing their scores at 10-25 and 6-25 respectively. If she was a mere viewer of the match, she would've felt bad for their enemy. Glass breaking and hopes shattering - she saw the way the glint in their eyes give up before they even tried.

She sneered; she hated people that didn't even care about the result - those who didn't even care about their dreams.

They can reach the ball before it touches the floor, but they didn't. It was infuriating.

The female in an absolute state of despising someone at the moment, shook her head as though it can physically remove her ill thoughts. She took the bag sitting on the bench, allowed the strap to rest on her shoulder before walking away with a clouded mind.

Despite her directed misfortune towards the opposing side, she did congratulate the team after doing a job well done as always. The coaches disappeared immediately as the match ended - perhaps being queried about the secrets of their victories after acknowledging their win, also giving a short remark on the team's skills and continuous improvement.

Yui made sure to ask their permission to leave after the conduction of interviews— mostly conveyed to the super ace, saying that she'll just return home on her own so they didn't need to wait for her arrival at the bus. With little to no hesitance, Coach Washijo agreed - aware of their manager's endeavors. She was thankful that Sendai City Gym wasn't far from the Civic Gym at all, thus making her journey towards answers easier than she concluded.

She was eager to leave at this moment; especially when she saw one of the interviewers nearing with a cameraman trailing behind. Reon must have noticed the way she tried to slowly hide from people's view by sneaking behind him and using his body to block their eyes.

She was used to attention, yes - but, she didn't like being questioned.

The feeling never gets old.

With a desire to keep her reputation intact overpowering her discomforts, she composed herself after a fleeting contemplation and welcomed the dilemma coming her way. She raised her chin to face the woman and gave off an amiable atmosphere with a small smile.

"Hi! I'm Aika Sakamoto from JWH News. Nice to meet you!" The older woman appeared to be in her mid-20s, extending her hand out for a handshake in which Yui accepted courteously. Scanning her visage in an ephemeral glance, she beamed at the interviewer. "May I ask several questions regarding the Shiratorizawa volleyball club? We'd like to feature it in a magazine and news for this month's sports event. In accordance with it, we'll also be asking several players. If it's possible about you, as well."

Nodding to show her understanding, Yui didn't allow the smile to falter on her lips especially at the mention of getting asked too many questions. When she saw the woman return her beam, she felt success upon knowing her expression didn't look unnatural to them.

"I'd be glad to."

The woman's grin widened, delighted with the reply she received. She then gestured for the cameraman to settle the device in front of Yui's face, finding the appropriate distance to capture her emotions and body language. He didn't really have any particular trouble with searching for the best angle; the subject was suitable enough, radiating visual appeal with little to no effort. Adjusting the zooming function at the same time she looked over to smile at it—he was certain the female was well accustomed to being in front of the camera.

Forty Winks | K. ShirabuOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara