Tears, Tears and more Tears

Start from the beginning

"We need to talk," He tells me as it if wasn't a big deal. His eyes flicker briefly over my body before he bring them back to my mortified face.

"Are you serious? You couldn't have chosen a better time huh?" I snapped. "Quit gawking at me."

"That's kind of impossible." He smirks. He opens the buttons on his shirt and I gulp.

"You can't just walk in on people when they're having a shower just because you want to talk. You could at least wait until I am finished." My voice shook uncontrollably. He now has his shirt tossed aside and he is now at his pants. What on earth is happening?

"You've gotten to know me, so you should know that I am a very impatient man." He takes off his belt and then removes his pants. My whole body started to tremble.

"That doesn't excuse your actions; this is very rude and intrusive." I can barely look at him now. "And why are you taking off your clothes, Draco?"

Everything he wore has now formed into a pile on the floor. He steps forward and puts one leg into the shower, testing out the water. He has an almighty grin on his face which only angers me. "Isn't is obvious?"

"You can't come in here...no... get out. Draco I am warning you right now.... Get out the damn shower... DRACO!" Despite my best efforts to force him out using my leg, it was useless. He smiles at me as he closes over the shower curtain, leaving the two of us in a small, steamy, confined space. A few hours ago I would have been excited at the prospect of being in the same shower as Draco, but now I was mad at him and I still ached inside.

"You know I've seen you naked already," He tells me while picking up the same soap I used. "You have no need to cover yourself like your life depends on it."

I rolled my eyes, I grip onto myself even tighter covering both parts from Draco's view. "I really should have locked the door."

"I'd still find a way to get in."

"That doesn't surprise me." I fought back a grin as Draco ran his soapy fingers through his hair. My eyes linger down to his torso, the way the water trickles down his body and over his lean muscles is enough to make any girl weak to the knees.

He notices my gaze and a smile full of pride appears. "You can't resist."

I scowl and turn my back. "Shut up."

He presses his hand against the back of my shoulder and I feel his presence dangerously close. I trap my bottom lip between my teeth as his warm breath appears beside my ear. "I'm sorry for being such a bastard the whole time. You must hate me now."

"I... I don't. I never will." I breathe.

"It would be a lot better that way." He sighs heavily. "You hating me, at least I wouldn't break your heart."

"You almost sound like you want me to hate you." I tell him.

Draco pushes my dripping hair aside and breathes over my neck, my eyes squeezed shut. "I don't. Because I wouldn't be able to do this."

He uses both hands to spin me around, my hands fell aside and all of me was shown, but I no longer cared. He brings his lips to mine. I gasped, the hot water raining down over us made the experience all more pleasurable. His hands run down the full length of my spine, slowly until they reach my hips pulling me even closer to him. I reach my hands up to knot into his hair. It is only when he begins to move his hand between my thighs when I realize how wrong this is. Very quickly I place both hands on his chest and I push him away, breaking all contact between us.

He gives me a confused look. "I'm sorry... was I moving too quick for you?"

"You don't get it." I cross my arms over my chest.