From Bad To Worse

Sorry for the slight delay. This week has been a busy one for me and i found this particular chapter challenging to write.  Hope you like it :)

Draco POV

I regretted it immediately after I said it.

I’ll probably be thinking about you. Really Draco? I knew it was a terrible idea coming back to Hogwarts. Even when I got on the train at the start of the year I had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. I mentally cursed at myself. I have no idea whats been going on with me these past couple of weeks. As if healing that piece of filth wasn’t enough, last night was way worse. Whatever on earth possessed me to kiss that mudblood last night. I got caught up in the moment of teasing and tormenting her that I almost forget who we both were. Although I have to give her credit, Granger isn’t exactly a terrible kisser, I expected her to be a bit tongue tied to be honest but I was pleasantly surprised. The warmness of her soft lips moving against my own isn’t something I experienced with other girls. My kisses with other girls were rough and demanding, probably because they assume I like it that way. Why did I kiss that filthy mudblood? I don’t know. But whatever reason for it, I am disgusted at myself. I just need to make sure that nobody, absolutely nobody, finds out about this. I must ensure that Granger is silenced too.

I really didn’t want to dwell on it at this moment in time. After I left the Dorm I decided to go find Crabbe, Goyle and Blaise. Not exactly my idea of fun on a Saturday. Listening to Crabbe and Goyle ramble about their dumb theorys and Blaise bragging about his new work-out routine that he got into over the summer. It’s even worse when Pansy is around, she constantly flirts with Blaise and I… although it’s mostly me. Blaise and I often have a laugh about how hard she tries but I pity her sometimes.

Nonetheless I still spent most of the day with Crabbe, Goyle and Blaise… sitting awkwardly in the Slytherin common room whilst Pansy showed off what must have been 20 new outfits that Pansy bought. What is happening to my masculinity?

*Later that day*

I was relieved to finally go back to my own room, and even happier to see that Granger was out. I assume she is with Potter and Weaselbee. Finally I have some peace and quiet. That didn’t last long though… just as I was about to sit and relax there was a knock on the door followed by a familiar voice calling my name.

For a brief moment I considered staying quiet and pretending I wasn’t home.

“Dracoooo I know you’re in, open up” Pansy calls from behind

Why can’t this girl ever leave me alone? Just for one day! Sighing, I walk over to the door and unlock it to see a rather different looking Pansy Parkinson. I feel my eyes widen as I look at her black skirt and white blouse which made her cleavage pop out. She was also wearing some red lipstick and heavy make-up on her eyes. She reminded me of one of those muggle girls that work in the sex industry. Pansy had a huge smile spread across her face as I opened the door

“Like what you see?” she asked me

I shifted my eyes from her chest “You look nice but why are you dressed that way?”

She shrugged “For you. Going to let me in or leave me standing in the cold corridors huh?”

I stood aside and gestured my hand for her to come in. She stepped in proudly with her shoulder back and a seductive look in her eye. She gawked around the main room of the dorm in awe.

“This is nice. I can’t believe you never invited me for a tour yet. That’s very upsetting, Draco” she teased

A smile tugged my lips “I can show you now, if you like. There isn’t much to show though, only this room, a bathroom and my room. Mudblood’s room too but I avoid it at all times”