So are we together or not? (EXPLICIT)

I already left a warning about the content this chapter will contain in my previous authors note. Soooo there's only one thing left to say.... enjoy! xx

____________________________________________________

Hermione POV

The second we both set foot inside the Room Draco had pinned me up against the wall and crashed his lips against my own. It was such a surprise and I struggled to catch my breath. Both of his hands were gripped at my waist, his kiss was hungry and demanding.

He breaks away from me and gives me an intense stare that made the hairs at the back of my neck rise. "Where did he touch you?"

I frowned, still flustered by the kiss. "I...uh... Ron didn't touch me anywhere."

He rolls his eyes. The lines in his forehead began to form. "Not talking about Ron. Talking about Goyle. It looked like he got too touchy with you earlier during the dance."

"Oh." I muttered. "It was nothing that I couldn't handle."

"Hermione!"

"He had his hand around my waist and he moved it down." I tell him. "I stomped his foot so he pretty much got the message. Its fine, Draco." My voice slightly wavered. I felt a lot of intimidation from Draco when he was on edge like this.

Silence loomed between us. He said nothing until he lowered his head and started lightly kissing my neck. "He better not touch you again."

"I.. can h-handle myself." I felt embarrassed at how shaky my voice was.

"Yeah, I know." The edge in his voice still has not left. He bends down a bit and uses his arms to hoist my body up. I grip onto him, unsurprised that he headed towards his bedroom. I had seen the look in his eyes. However I just could not ignore the tingling of nerves piling up inside of me. He sets me to my feet once we were inside. His room smells of peppermint and cinnamon. The last time I was in Draco's bedroom was when he got drunk and I was forced to take to him to bed. It was a typical man's bedroom... unorderly and cluttered. I frown in confusion as he places his hands onto my waist and turns me to face his full length mirror.

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

"I want you to see what I see." He trailed two fingers along the side of my face, bringing them under my chin.

"Why?" I whisper. I couldn't bring myself to look at the mirror.

"I want you to see how beautiful you are." His voice is light and delicate.

I let out a small laugh, a part of me was convinced he never actually said that and it was all part of my imagination. "Nonsense. You're being weird."

He groans in frustration in my ear. "Just look in the mirror. Bloody hell you are so difficult sometimes."

I couldn't disobey him. I force my eyes in front of me and I sigh. I see a short brunette girl, whose hair was smooth and straight before she left for the Halloween party, now it was mess and tossed to the side. Unsurprisingly her cheeks were hot and flushed. Her tight costume showed off curves she never knew existed, her pale skin made the blood red of the dress stand out. I slowly bring my gaze to the tall figure that draped behind the girl. Compared to the girl, he looked a lot tidier than she did. His skin was pale like hers and his stormy grey eyes almost glowed in the dim lighting. The girl's lips parted in awe of him. There were no other words to describe him; he was simply unlike any other male she had ever seen.

I slowly turn my head and look up to Draco. "I do not understand why you got me to do that."

He smirks a little. "Didn't you listen? I wanted you to see how beautiful you are."