Painful Memories

This is my 20th chapter and i am soooooo happy right now. Because all of you are so lovely i decided to make this chapter longer and alot more interesting ;) This one is probably one of my personal fav's i've written so far! Enjoy xoxo

_____________________________________________________________

Hermione POV

I didn't even go into my room to get changed. After I found Pansy's very malicious note I immediately started to go to Ginny's room earlier than I expected. I struggled to fight back the tears as I almost ran through the corridors. A few students noticed my tears and sniggered but I didn't care. I have no idea why I was even crying, I had no right. Was I jealous? I was aware of the growing feelings I've been developing for Draco over the past few weeks but I never thought I'd ever get as far as crying over him. I felt really stupid, Draco is entitled to do whatever he likes in his free time, so what if it's with Pansy Parkinson. I shouldn't care! But I do care, I couldn't help it. But what was all that fuss in the corridors with Pansy earlier? Surely if Draco didn't think something of me he wouldn't stand up for me infront of most of the school. I was so confused. I felt like my head was going to explode.

As I approached Ginny's door I wiped away all evidence of tears from my face, I took a deep breath before knocking. She opened it up after a few seconds with a huge smile on her face, I only managed a weak one. She gestured for me to come in.

"I thought you were getting changed?" Ginny asked me as I threw myself into her blue arm chair

"Uh...I changed my mind. So what's up?" I said, I made myself comfortable

She shrugged "Okay I just need your advice about my relationship with Harry."

"What do you mean? Has something happened with you two?" I ask raising my eyebrows full of concern for my two Best friend's relationship.

"Oh of course not, we're great. But it's not that!" she exclaimed

I crossed my arms as I sat back in her armchair. "Alright... so what is it then?"

She looked serious now "So recently I've been thinking that maybe it's time that I take my relationship with Harry to the next level. I haven't spoken to him about it yet, I wanted to talk to you first."

The mood changed completely.

"What do you...Oh right. Wow. That's a big step Ginny..." I definitely wasn't expecting this, nor did I expect Ginny to come to me to talk about this. I'm not exactly an expert with this kind of thing.

"Yeah...." she said shyly "We've been together for a while now and I feel ready one hundred per cent."

"I presume you were thinking of doing this next week when he comes over for Halloween?" I ask and she nodded "Well... I guess there's nothing else I can say other than be safe and I hope all goes okay for you."

She sighed. "I mean obviously I've never done this before and I'm just nervous that he won't want to for whatever reason... or that we'd started doing it and he's change his mind or push me away-"

I put my hand up and shook my head to silence her. "Don't be silly. What kind of guy would say no to his beautiful girlfriend when she asks to sleep with him? He'd be a fool if he did say no, which he won't."

"You really think so?"

"Yes Ginny, you don't need to worry. Harry loves you and you love him, and if you both feel like this is the right time to take things to the next level then you don't have to think about rejection. He genuinely adores you and I really don't think I've seen a relationship as rock solid as yous and Harry's... you'll be fine."