No Please!

George had taken the route of where he knew his friend loved eating. He walked over to the restaurant and began looking around for a place he would be in. Knowing Dream he would probably be inside eating, but looking inside he couldn't see him. Then he heard rustling in an alley nearby, which almost immediately scared him off. He started running away when he remembered that Dream would always go to check out if a person was in danger. So, in order to find him, he cautiously stepped into the shadows. Dream was always the braver of the two of them, no wonder why everyone saw him as a bottom. The sun had started to set so it was a little hard to see, but he could see Wilbur? Wilbur was tied up and laid across a bunch of trash bags. Then looking to the side, he immediately yelled out. 

"DREAM!" he yelled running to the man's side. Falling to his knees and grabbing his arm, he pulled the man's head into his lap gently cradling him as he scrambled for his phone to call Sapnap. "Sapnap come help! I found him, and Wilbur! I really need your help right now!" he told his address and then hung up with tears streaming down his face. He pulled Dream into a tighter hug and held him tightly while he cried into him talking to him as if he was awake and scared.

(242 :D )