Assault

Ranboo heard Tommy walk over to the attic. He tried to put his thoughts into words, crying still. "T-tommy I-i" he started but then the blonde interrupted. Next thing he knew, the boy was on top of him punching him repeatedly. He wanted to fight back, to get him off of him, but then he realized, this was how Tubbo felt every time he enderwalked. He took all of the punches, he wouldn't stop punching him, it hurt so bad. Wilbur finally took him off of him but the boy still kept on swinging at him without stopping. The brown haired boy pulled him out of the room nodding at Ranboo so that he knew that he could now mourn his love in peace. He went back to crying for his loss, tears stinging his skin once again. He ran his fingers through his hair, feeling guilt all over him. He then heard Dreams taunts running through his head.

Why are you sad?

                                Pathetic

       You did this 

It kept going until he finally had enough he ran out of the house, he saw Michael look at him in confusion. The boy ran up to him happily, he looked at him, broken, he was about to do something to the boy he knew he would regret. He ran out of the house, he didn't stop running. He ran and ran and ran and ran, until his feet finally gave out from under him and he burned callouses in them. He laid in the snow, feeling the burning sensation of the cold on his skin, and passed out.

(265- ehhehehee)