Its okay, Its okay

"I don't know." Ranboo looked up at Bad, he realized that he never really took time to think about himself over Tubbo and Michael, especially now. Bad looked at him with a worried father look and then immediately took him into his arms wrapping around the boy. "Its okay, you just need to take some time to think about yourself." Hearing Bad's calm yet sincere voice caused his throat to choke up a sob and his eyes to start tearing up. Bad, who knew water and tears would hurt him took out a cloth to dry his tears before they hit his skin. Finally, Ranboo broke into tears as Bad profusely wiped them away. Ranboo calmed down quickly and pulled himself together, now finally able to think straight. "Thanks Bad, I really needed that." He gave thanks to the other who smiled back. Before he could respond, Technoblade returned with the wood and other supplies for the camp. They all sat down and discussed the plan for the next day and then went to bed.

Ranboo was the first to awaken, he walked out as the sun began to rise after spending a night tossing and turning. He couldn't even begin to get comfy when his son was who knows where and probably suffering more than he ever knew. Walking along the snow, he looked for a source of food. They were about to go into battle, and food was the most important thing to have a large source of. He walked past fields of flowers and bunnies. Passing by a few bees he couldn't help but feel reminded of his (platonic) husband that he had left behind. Then it hit him, he hasn't told anyone his whereabouts or what was going on. For all the others knew he could be dead. He had just made arguably the worst mistake yet.