Get away from me!

"W...ilbur?" Tommy was filled with fear. How had he managed to come back to life, and what did he do to Philza?! Wilbur looked at him, his heart stopped. The last person he wanted to see right now was Tommy, he was sure he hated him. "What did you do to him." Tommy asked with a growl. "Tommy I- uh- Well, I did-" He started stuttering on his words from his nervousness. "Why are you here? And why did you hurt him?" Tommy slowly raised his voice. "I didn't hurt him Tommy! Dre-" "Don't blame it on Dream why would Dream even want to hurt him?!" Wilbur froze, he couldn't take it anymore. "Im. Not. Lying. Now I would appreciate it if you would help me-" He tried to put his arm on his shoulder but the blonde boy punched him in the face. He widened his eyes in shock, he really did hate him.

Tubbo knocked on the door and walked in a bit after. "Hey- guys? Wha- Wilbur?! Why are you guys so angry, what's wrong with Philza, and how is Wilbur alive?!"

(184, also if your reading this, I desperately need help. I accidentally shaved off half of one of my eyebrows.  Don't ask how- you don't need to know. But do any of you guys know how to fix it? I have school tomorrow and I look like a dumbass help mEEEEEE plEEaASsEE)