Wake Up

Ranboo teleported to the cabin he suspected Michael to be in. It didn't take long to find the others considering the noise they were making. Philza was fighting, Glatt? And over in the corner, he saw Michael! He finally found his poor son, and then shifting his vision to further in the corner where he saw Tommy and Tubbo. But what was he doing? He seemed to be shaking Tubbo who oddly enough didn't seem to move. Seeing his son left undefended he ran over and pulled the boy into his arms. He wouldn't let the boy out of his sight again, and then he looked over at Tubbo and Tommy. Tommy was shouting at Tubbo, he could see that, but he couldn't hear him over the sound of Philza and Glatt going x-games mode on each other. Tommy also seemed to look worried, to the point of almost crying, but Tubbo, Ranboo finally understood why Tommy looked so worried. He could feel his heart drop as he saw the look in Tubbo's eyes, not only was he not responding, but he wasn't even moving, other than Tommy shaking him. And his eyes look dull, as if he was dead. He could see that Tubbo wasn't dead however because every now and then the Goat boy's ears seemed to twitch.

"Go get me some water, and healing potions!" Technoblade half shouted. Sapnap immediately ran off and went in search of these items. He started to panic because not long before, his other 'father' had ran off outside the house. Sapnap knew that if Skeppy came home to see Bad in the shape he was in right now, he would surely panic, and that wouldn't help Bad. So, he ran back with what Technoblade had asked of him and the Piglin grabbed them nodding his head in thanks. He took the caps off of one of the healing potions and poured a few drops off it onto one of his wounds causing the demon to hiss out in pain. Sapnap couldn't help but feel bad for him, he knew how much it stung for a small scrape so he couldn't even begin to think of how much that hurt. The potions couldn't completely heal his wounds because of how deep they were, so Technoblade would have to let it sit for a while before continuing. Right as the demon passed out flat on the couch, Skeppy slammed the door open shouting, "I'm home!"

(411- sorry for not updating last night, I was a bit busy!)