Chapter 83 :

Chapter Eighty-Three: Runaway~

Asra ran as she fought the urge to scream as she raced through the woods to find...

To find Sammy, she had run off after finding out Draal was taken by Gunmar. Who knows what she would do!

Tobias was flying with Mjolnir to see if he could find her flying.

Jim and Claire were in Trollmarket searching for her, and Aaarrrgh and Blinky searched the sewers. While Barbara took care of Enya..

Asra quickly raced through the woods on foot, she felt sad and depressed about Draal, but she couldn't lose anyone else!

Sammy was like her sister, she could not lose her!

Suddenly Sammy – who was running on her fours, ran at her.. Her mouth was open in a silent scream, her eye covered with a wound of some kind... Similar to a claw, then a long cut up her chest and neck.

Blue blood trickling down her eye, neck, and chest..

Asra kept her mouth closed, as Sammy kept running to her...

Her hair was drenched with water, and what body wasn't covered with blood was... Water.

Sammy let out a pained groan, before collapsing in front of her.

Everything stopped when Draal's signature roar echoed through the woods.

Asra felt tears want to escape her eyes.

~Flashback~

Draal smiled as he sparred with her.

"Yah!" Asra laughed, hitting him in the shortest—and most forward horn with her sword.

Draal laughed, taking this as an opportunity, pinning down the girl.

"Can't beat me? Little—girl." He was cut off by staring into her eyes.

To say she was beautiful was an understatement.

Draal blushed slightly, Asra looked up at him, her cheeks going red, her lips pursing... Their foreheads almost meeting and—

"Hey uh Draal—" Jim's voice brought the two romantics from.. That.

Draal looked to Jim, "Y-Yes Trollhunter..?"

"Ooooh, some sparring action?" Toby cooed from behind Jim.

"Shut up," Jim smacked Toby upside his head.

"Hey!" Toby yelped.

Asra looked up into his amber/yellow eyes,a mad blush on her cheeks.

~End of Flashback~

"Why was I so stupid," Asra sighed out, turning into her Wolven form, pulling up the wounded Dragonfolk onto her back.

Sammy mewled out in pain, Asra gritting her Wolven teeth together..

Draal's scent entering her nostrils, shaking her head firmly as she bolted off.

...

"Ahh!" Draal screamed in the void, his ghostly form glowing in the dark room he was in.

Kanjigar appeared at his son's side, "What is wrong?"
Draal gripped his head, "Don't you understand?! Father?!"

"Understand.. What, exactly?"

"There was time when I was alone, nowhere to go, and nowhere to call home... She came to me with the sweetest smile," Draal sighed, "And when we were bored, we'd play in the woods... Away from all reality," Tightly closing his eyes, "Then I lose everything, because I'm weak! What if she dies because I failed to protect her!?"

"She is a strong fleshbag, Draal, you shouldn't be this worked u—"
"Not this worked up?!"Draal snapped, "I've been with her through so much! And it's my fault Gunmar escaped!"

"And it's also your fault she was kept alive,"

...

Asra raced through Trollmarket, huffing loudly as Draal's fire like white eyes appeared in her vision every time she closed her eyes.

She growled lowly, as Sammy mewled again.. Asra quickly stopped in the place....

In the place where she had awoke when she was asleep for those 3 days..

She winced from the memory, pushing Sammy onto a table..

Before collapsing as well, her scar glowing as tears came down her cheeks.