Escaping Vale

Yn pov.

There was good news and bad news. The good news was that things have calm down. The bad news was that it was now dark out. I told everyone that they all had to be extremely careful since darkness was the xenomorphs allie.  Since Uncle Qrow and Aunt Raven could fly, they were to fly above to find a safe passage out of the city. They soon returned to tell the group what they found out.

Uncle Qrow: There are a few ways forward but there are aliens in the way.

Aunt Raven: The way with the least is by that new library at cherry street.

Professor Ozpin: How many?

Qrow: Three.

Yn: We will have to kill them quickly and quietly, they might call for back up.

The woman with her baby: What happens if they do?

Yn: Then were fucked.

Ruby: Wiess, when we approach them I need you to freeze them in place so the rest of us can deal with them. We are going to have one shot at this.

Professor Ozpin: That's sounds like a good idea except to freeze them at the same time, they will have to be very close to each other.

Tai: Please tell me that your not asking one of us to be bait.

Professor Ozpin: I'm afraid so.

Summer: Ill do it.

Yn: No you don't. I will. Besides I'm the only one who has experience with them.

Summer: No, I don't want to loose you again.

Blake: Ms. Rose, Yn knows more about these aliens better than us. Let him do it.

Yang: She's right. He knows what their capable of doing. So he has to be the bait whenever we like it or not.

Summer said nothing for a moment before speaking again.

Summer: Don't die.

Yn: I wont.

Uncle Qrow: Good luck kid.

After our planning we continue our way to the library. As soon as we got there we saw the aliens. They were eating their kills.

Tai: Hmmmph.

He was trying very hard not to vomit. I prayed that they did not hear him. Luckily they didn't. They were busy eating.

Tai: *Whispers* Sorry.

We got into position. I then got the aliens attention by yelling at them.

Yn: HEY!!

The aliens looked up or turned around and saw me. They charged at me. When they were close enough together, Wiess made her move. She froze all three of them in place. Ruby then stepped up with her weapon and changed it to gun mode and placed the barrel of her weapon on one of the aliens head and fired. Thanks to her semblance, she and her weapon would have gotten acid on them if she didn't activate it. She then did the same thing with the other two. Uncle Qrow walked over to me and gave me a hug.

Uncle Qrow: Well done kiddo.

He was about to say something else when we heard movement behind us. We all whirled around and felt relief. It turned out that we were being followed by team JPRN.

Yang: Oh my oum, you scared us.

Jaune: Sorry we were thinking to escape at nighttime and saw you guys.

Nora: So we decided to tag along.

Yn: That was a very risky move you guys did there. These aliens use darkness as their Allie. Be thankful they did not see you.

Wiess: Guys look at their faces. They look like grimm mask.

We all go over to the dead aliens to examine them and saw that she was right.

Yn: I think these guys were born from grimm.

The woman with her baby: Can we please continue?

Professor Ozpin: Right, Raven and Qrow turn into your birds and scout ahead again. The rest of us hide in the library while we wait for them to return.

While Raven and Uncle Qrow flew the rest of us went inside. I was expecting it to be trashed and it was. Tables and chairs were over turned. Book shelves were knocked over. And of course we found body's. One of them I recognized. I saw his picture on tv. The infamous Roman Torchwick lay dead with a hole in his head. I then hear scurrying behind me. I rolled to my right turn and electrocuted the face hugger that tried to sneak attack me. I stand up and go back to our group. I saw the woman cradling her child in a blanket Yang found.

Time skip.

We fought several more aliens and finally made it to the outskirts of the city. Luckily for us there was a bullhead that was abandoned. The front window was broken but it would have to do. Professor Ozpin was the only one who knew how the ship work. Just as we were about to lift off a warrior jumped on board and grapped Ruby.

Summer: RUBY NO!!

Ruby was then gone.

The woman with her baby spoke up.

The woman with her baby: Does she have her scroll with her?

Tai: Now how will that help us. She's gone.

The woman with her baby: Does she have it?

Yang: Yes

She then turn to me ask me for mine. I was to upset to say no so I just handed it to her. After a moment she gave it back to me and I saw that she pulled up a map of the city and a red dot was moving.

The woman with her baby: That's were your sister is.

Jaune: How did you do that?

The woman with her baby: Long story, if you want to save her then follow that red dot.

Yn: Her dot for is heading for Beacon.

Professor Ozpin: James where are you.......well hurry up the aliens have already killed hundreds of people here......They probably made a tunnel from here to emerald forest....... the tunnel is where the tournament was being held..... God dammit James get as many people out of there before you go guns blazing.

He then hung and turn to us.

Professor Ozpin: Atlas forces are two hours away. I'm going to take this ship to the school.

As we are flying I pray to myself.

Yn: Please oum, don't let us be too late.