Forgiveness and a mission

Yn pov.

I did it I won. I was really happy. But then something came in my mind. Part of me wanted to try it while the other part didn't. Take a shot at forgiving my family. I decided to try it. I took out my scroll and called Uncle Qrow.

Uncle Qrow: Hello.

Yn: Hey Uncle Qrow, do you... and the others would like to eat out at the pizzeria at 5th avenue.

Uncle Qrow: That's sounds like a great idea, when should we come?

Yn: How about 7:00.

Uncle Qrow: Sure, we will see you soon.

I hung up and went to my dorm to see Ruby and Yang. When they saw me come in smiling, they were a bit confused.

Yang: Why are you smiling like that.

Yn: Our family is coming over to eat dinner with us. I called Uncle Qrow to let them know. Also I decided to try and forgive them for what they have done.

Ruby:     
YOURGOINGTOTRYTOFORGIVETHEMTHATSWONDERFUL.ALSOWEREGOINGTOEATWITHEACHOTHERAGAIN!!!!

Yang: Calm down Ruby. When do we go out?

Yn: 7:00 I suggest we get ready.

Yang: Alright, where are we going?

Yn: The pizzeria at 5th avenue.

Blake : Although I'm a bit jealous, I glad your going to try to forgive them.

Wiess: Clean up you three, you have about fifty minutes to get ready.

Summers pov.

I couldn't believe it. My son actually wanted to take us out and forgive us. When Qrow told us, tears formed in my eyes. Tai was shocked and Raven hesitated. We then set off to meet Yn, Ruby, and Yang at the pizzeria that was chosen. As soon as we saw them, I saw Yn do a half smile at us. We all hugged and went inside. We ordered a large cheese pizza and some drinks. While we waiting for our food, I tried to start a conversation.

Summer: Yn, I'm so sorry that I abused you. I didn't think. When you ran away I realized I was a horrible mother. I hadn't cried so hard in a long time.

Raven: I'm sorry too. I should have used a dummy instead of you for target practice.

Tai: same here. You know when you were gone I started beating the others until Qrow put a restraining order on me.

Yn covers his mouth to hide his smile but failed to hold his Snickering in. Tai just sighs and I'm relieved. It seems he is taking both restraining orders  well. Yang then starts to apologize when the waiter brought our food. It was delicious. Yn tells us how he did on his initiation and we were all surprised except Qrow who witnessed it. When he told us he killed a Manicore ,I was proud of him and was more proud when he stood up to a bully that was picking on a fanus.

Yang: When Yn was fighting against Cardin in combat class, he said at least im not as small as your dick.

Qrow burst out laughing and almost choked on his drink. Raven snickers. Tai and I smile. We shorty finished our meal. I was surprised that Tai volunteered to pay for the food. We were about to go when Ruby got a text message from her scroll.

Ruby: Professor Ozpin has a mission for us.

Tai: That's great honey we wish you all good luck.

Yn: Maybe you could come with us. This may be the only chance we get to see you all in action.

Raven: I don't know if we can go with you.

Yn: please.

Tai: Alright, lets hope we get permission from Ozpin.

Professor Ozpin pov.

I was waiting with Wiess and Blake for the others to arrive. When the elevator doors open I saw the whole Rose family. They were all smiling and looked happy. It seems that Yn has finally forgiven them.

Ruby: Professor Ozpin, is alright if team STRQ goes with us just this once?

Professor Ozpin: Normally I would have said no but this is a dangerous mission I have for you. I was going to go with you but since there here I will allow it this once.

Ruby: Thank you

Yn: What is the mission you have us.

Professor Ozpin: It's a investigation mission. The area here is a hotspot for grimm. However they have disappeared and no new ones have show up for a while. If someone or something is out there killing them I want you to find out. If you find out what the cause is, do not engage.

He points at a area a few miles just southeast of Vale.

Professor Ozpin: Go and good luck.

Both teams leave his office.

Yn pov:

When we got to the bulkhead that would take us to our starting point, the pilot flew the ship before setting down about 3 miles where we were supposed to be. I don't blame him Professor Ozpin did say this was a grimm hot spot. It was starting to get dark out so we had to set up camp. Raven and Uncle Qrow were the first ones to take watch. That night I had another nightmare. I woke up gasping and apparently Summer and Tai heard me.

Summer: Bad dream?

Yn: Yeah same one.

Tai: What do you mean by the same one?

Yn: You heard about that station that fell from the sky and crashed right.

Summer: Yeah what about it?

Yn: I was on it and I know what happened when I was on it. I wish I could tell but I cant. General Ironwood ordered me and Ruby not to tell anyone what I told them. She was visiting me when he came. But I believe I can tell you that what caused the crash was something far worse than grimm.

Tai: Sounds like you went through a lot. Although we can't help you with your nightmares, just know that we will always be there for you.

Yn: Thank you Dad

I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't. Soon it was my turn with Blake's to take watch. Both of us went to a nearby river and splash water on our faces. Dawn was coming. In about one hours the sun would be up. Blake and I talked a bit. Something then caught my eye. I pointed it out to Blake and she saw it too.