🌺10🌺

miyome was happy to be able to go on a date with hanami. it would be a lie if she said that she loved her, but whenever she was with her, she felt happy.

she got to her dorm room and changed into some new clothes.

a white tennis skirt, with a purple oversized t-shirt.

she gathered her hair and tied it into a low ponytail that hung loosely on her shoulder.

then she took out her phone and saw that she got a missed call from itadori.

she pressed the green call button and waited for him to pick up.

a couple seconds later aimidai heard a female's voice say, "good afternoon, you're miyome right?"

miyome hummed, a bit confused and the girl introduced herself, "i am maki zenin from jujutsu tech. it's nice to meet you."

miyome was still a bit confused but followed along anyways.

"n-nice to meet you zenin. my name is miyome.. uh, may i know why you have itadori's phone?" she stuttered. miyome wasn't the best when it came to talking to new people.

"i borrowed itadori's phone to ask you something. and please call me maki." she informed.

miyome nervously nodded and said, "y-yeah, what's your question?"

then silence took over the moment for a second before maki blurted, "i was wondering if you could make a sequel to your first book!"

miyome was taken aback, and she was about to reply but maki continued venting about her feelings toward the book miyome wrote when she was younger.

"the book was immaculate. everything was paced so well. i loved each and every character! every character had something that i could personally relate with and i'm sure this applies to everyone else! so i was wondering if you could make a sequel." maki stopped to take a breath and let miyome soak in everything maki said.

"i- i don't know what to say. i'm so flattered. thank you. i don't remember how the story ended... i'll have to reread it first. but i would love to write a sequel. i'm glad you enjoyed it." miyome said warm heartedly.

"thank you!" maki's voice boomed as a sniff was followed right after.

"if i remember correctly, the book ended with the curse having to leave the human behind right? she didn't want to hurt her so she had to abandon her, but in reality she still keeps watch over her." miyome said as she tried making maki happy.

she didn't have to. maki was already happy by the fact that miyome confirmed that she would make a sequel. she just wanted to make maki happier.

her intentions were crystal clear.

"yes! it was really heart touching. it made me feel bad for the curse even though i'm a sorcerer." miyome nodded and said, "i'm glad you liked it. thank you so much for telling me about how you feel. i'll make sure to write a sequel."

"thank you once again. you're a great author and i admire your work. do you mind if i save your contact info on my phone?" maki asked.

miyome shook her head and said, "of course you can save it. i'll save you as maki when i get a text or call from you."

maki nodded before miyome said, "i really need to go somewhere now, but it was great talking to you. thank you for your time."

"it was a pleasure talking to you. thank you. have a great day." maki said.

miyome smiled to herself and said, "have a great day as well. bye~"

and maki hung up. miyome really loved maki's strong spirit. it was visible even through the phone. her voice held power in it, which miyome was jealous of.

she then hurried out the door after grabbing her purse, which had her keys, and money inside.

after locking her door she sprinted towards the school gates where she met hanami.

she had to stop herself from running over to her and giving a hug because the guard was right there. she signed herself out and walked over to hanami.

"good afternoon~" miyome chimed as she caught up to her.

hanami looked down at the girl and said, "good afternoon. how was your day?"

miyome looked up at hanami as she tried mustering up the courage to grab hanami's hand. for some reason miyome felt nervous.

"i.. um.. well, i was on a call with a student from jujutsu tech before coming here and she really liked my old book. and it was quite nice of her to compliment it." miyome finally said.

hanami kept her straight face and said, "that's nice to hear."

miyome looked down and said, "how about yours?"

"i didn't really do much today. i've been with other curses all day." hanami said.

"did the previous me know any of them?" miyome asked, completely forgetting about the fact that hanami clearly stated that she didn't know any curses other than her before the accident.