🌺3🌺

the 16 year old girl lost all of her memories a year ago in an accident. she was being driven home by her private driver when a truck across the road lost control and crashed into the two.

nothing was left of the black, fancy car. the driver, dead, and miyome left without a single memory.

after her recovery, her mother moved her to a new high school where she could start all over again.

she was the pride and joy of the family. she knew all about literature, wrote romantic novels and was the kindest creature alive. and not only that, she was the top student in her class, close to being the top of the school.

after changing up, miyome headed to class where the teachers started writing down the objective if the day.

the girl payed full attention to what the teacher was saying and neatly wrote down all the things written on the board into her notebook.

* * *

after school she went straight back to her dorm room and changed out of her uniform. she had plans on meeting up with a friend who went to another high school.

she admired him for his strength, they talked a lot about curses and what interested him.

she wanted to convert her dream into a novel, and so she needed her friend to tell her more about curses and their nature.

the final outline for the book was due friday so she had to prepare everything in 2 days.

miyome dressed up (outfit shown above) and put on her shoes. she had a bag on her which contained her phone, earphones, purse and a notebook where she would write down her notes. she also took the novel she wrote when she was younger for her friend to read.

she walked out her dorm room and when she arrived at the gates, she informed the guard that she had to go somewhere and that she'd be back in 3-4 hours.

the guard signed her out and she headed to where she and her friend decided to meet up at.

after a while of walking, miyome arrived at the coffee shop where she saw a pink haired boy sitting there talking to a waitress.

the white haired girl walked in and her friend waved at her and she walked over to him, sitting down across him.

"good afternoon miyome." itadori greeted cheerfully. miyome smiled at him and said, "good afternoon itadori. how are you?"

itadori sighed and said, "tomorrow i'm going to go to an exchange event against kyoto..." to which miyome smiled and said, "why do you seem so bummed?"

itadori slapped his cheek and said, "i'm just worried because i'll be seeing my friends for the first time in 2 months."

"i'm sure they'll be happy. how have things been for you?" miyome encouraged, as well as tried to change the topic to something happier.

"i've been training and training. it's so tiring~ gojo sensei hasn't been letting me breathe!" itadori over exaggerated.

miyome smiled at him and said, "don't worry about it, i'm sure it's for the better ." itadori gave miyome a thumbs up and said, "i've been getting a lot stronger." with a proud smirk.

"anyways, how have you been?" itadori asked. "also you still have to let me read your novel."

"i actually brought it," miyome said as she pulled it out of her bag, "i was 13 when i wrote this so don't expect much."

itadori's eyes widened in shock as he took the book and when he realized what she just said, he exclaimed, "13?!" in disbelief.

"hehe yeah, i need to submit an outline for my new book by friday and i have an idea of what i'll write about, but i need you help." miyome said as she looked around for a waitress.

she caught the attention of one and the waitress headed towards them after grabbing a menu.

"here's the menu. would you like to order now or should i come back later?" the waitress asked as she put down two menus in front of itadori and miyome.

"i think we'll order later." miyome said as she turned to itadori for confirmations.

itadori nodded and the waitress left the two alone.

"so what do you need help with?" itadori asked.

the two only met about 4 months ago. she knew about how itadori had to lose his grandfather, then his friend junpei which scarred him a lot, so miyome tried being there for him.

"i've been dreaming about this curse and myself. she confesses to me and i want to write a love story about that. i want the main character to be me. get into an accident and get amnesia while the curse suffers while watching her lover from afar. i want the curse to confess to the main character before she gets amnesia." miyome explained.

itadori listened to her, absolutely taken aback from such a great idea. he was intrigued by how fast the girl in front of him came up with ideas.

"whoa, that's such a great idea miyome." itadori exhaled.

miyome smiled at him and itadori asked, "what happens at the end? or do you not have a plan yet?"

miyome had the whole story planned out, all she needed now was to learn more about curses. she pulled out her notebook and opened it up to a new blank page.

"i'm planning on killing off the curse at the end of the story." miyome said as she pulled out a pen.

itadori looked at her confused and said, "do you often write tragic love stories?"

miyome nodded and said, "the book i gave you is a tragic love story."

itadori looked at it and said, "oh, hehe. i guess i ahould prepare some tears to shed then."

miyome nodded and said, "teach me about curses."