🌺4🌺

"curses? for your story?" itadori asked, a bit taken aback. he himself didn't know a lot about curses so he didn't really know what to say.

the white haired girl gave him a gentle look and said, "is something wrong?" itadori shook his head and awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck and said, "since i'm still a new sorcerer i don't know much about them. i've fought them before but..."

itadori trailed off and said, "i could call gojo sensei and ask him to come by. he's an even more experienced sorcerer. i'm sure he'd be able to give you more information than i could."

"could you do that? won't he mind if you called him up right now?" miyome asked.

itadori shook his head and pulled out his phone and said, "nope, but i have to warn you... he's a bit of a loud and abnoxious person."

miyome chuckled and said, "i don't mind." and itadori dialed gojo's number and pressed the call button.

a couple seconds later gojo picked up and miyome could hear him say, "do you already miss me itadori~~" to which itadori chuckled and said, "gojo sensei, i need your help. could you come over to 'sakura bloom'? you know where that is right?"

"yess~~ i'll be there in 2 minutes." gojo said.

itadori gave miyome a thumbs up before saying, "sweet, see you then sensei." and hanging up.

miyome chuckled at gojo's childish demeanor and said, "your sensei sounds like so much fun. is he always like this?"

itadori nodded and said, "yeah, always. i've never seen his serious side. oh, also i just realized that he also has white hair."

miyome smiled and said, "that's so cool." before the two ordered their drinks.

"itadoriiiii yuuji~~" gojo's voice boomed from behind the two. everyone at the cafe turned to him but turned back to what they were doing a while later.

gojo sat down next to yuuji and said, "i'm gojo satoru! nice to meet you!"

"nice to meet you gojo-san. i'm miyome." the white haired girl said with a bright smile.

"may i order?!" gojo exclaimed catching the attention of everyone once again. a waitress ran over to the three and placed a menu down in front of him.

"i'd like some cream kikufuku mochi." gojo said without even looking at the menu. the waitress nodded as she wrote down his order.

"anything else?" she asked. gojo shook his head and said, "that'd be it." and the waitress left.

"sensei, miyome would like to know more about curses." itadori explained. gojo's eyes furrowed and he said, "do you see them?"

miyome shook her head and said, "not necessarily, i see some of them, but the others are outlined in black. it's more like.. i can sense their presence."

gojo caressed his chin before saying, "ask away!" as cheerfully as he could.

miyome nodded and started asking gojo about curses and what they do, what they ate and how much they slept. whether they kill humans or know what emotions are, how they're formed and all the other basics.

after an hour or so miyome had no more questions left. "that was the last question." miyome said as she skimmed through the two paged notes she took.

"wahh, so what do you plan on using this information for?" gojo asked as he took a bite of his mocha.

"i'm writing a book." miyome shortly replied with as she closed the notebook.

"oooh~~ fancy! did you write anything yet or is this your first one?" gojo asked.

miyome shook her head and said, "i've written some before."

"ohhh~ would you let me read them sometime?" gojo asked to which itadori showed the book miyome gave him to read.

"this is the first one she's ever written! and she let me read it." itadori said.

"can i read it too?" gojo asked as he took the book out of itadori's hands.

"you can let anyone read it." miyome generously stated with a smile.

gojo smiled and opened the book to the first page and saw the words neatly written in perfect lines.

"how old were you when you wrote this?" gojo asked.

before miyome could answer itadori intruded and said, "she was only 13 when she did!"

she didn't mind itadori over exaggerating it but it did make her slightly embarrassed.

"you were so young?!" gojo added.

miyome sheepishly nodded and said, "it's nothing special though, you can bring it whenever you want."

gojo smiled and got up before saying, "i'll get going then, see you guys~ oh and here," he said as he put down some cash.

"it's on me~" gojo sang as he took the book before leaving.

miyome and itadori stood there dumbfounded before itadori realized that gojo took the book, "eh?! when did he take the book?"

miyome chuckled and said, "you guys can share," before her phone started ringing.

without checking the callers ID miyome picked up and said, "yes?"

"miyome, the school informed me that you were out? are you still not at school?" miyome's mother asked.

"oh hey mom, yeah i'm still out. don't worry about me though, my friend and i have been in the same cafe for the past hour or so." miyome informed.

miyome's mom hummed and said, "text me when you get back to school." miyome nodded and said, "will do, now then i'll get going. talk to you later." and with that miyome hung up.

"was that your mom?" itadori asked. miyome nodded and said, "yep."

the two continued their conversation until miyome had to go back to school and work on her project.