20 goodbye and cone back home

Timeskip on the morning. Y/n pov

We manage to stop the king dirty game and make historia queen. After that, historia and the other commander give a little speech before announce the gate was open forever.

There will be no more titan eating people. I was walk to the wall. All of the people in the wall wait for the open gates to explore the world.

"With that, i am queen historia.. announce that this wall gate will never close. I am thanks for the military police, garrison and survey corps for risk their live for this freedom!" Historia said and salute.

They open the gate and the others seem to cheer. That's it.. today is the day.. the day our goodbye to each other.

"Y/n" i saw eren and the other come to me. "Hi guys" I said to them. "Y/n can u stay here forever?" Eren ask me. The other have a sad face too.

"Yeah that titan brat is right, brat" levi look at me. "As much as i want.. I'm sorry.. i can't guys" i said to them. I saw hange sasha historia connie jean and armin start to cry.

Erwin look at me with a sad face.. eren mikasa reiner bertorto ymir and annie eyes start to tears up.

"B-but" hange said. "Sorry hange.. i need to free my world too" i said to her.

"Warghh!!" Sasha and hange hug me. My eyes start to watering too. "Hey.. we will meet again... Just wish me luck on my next journey kay? I also wish u guys best luck" I said and pat their head.

"Tch, just don't die brat" levi said and don't look at me. I can feel he also sad cause i gotta go.

"Let walk outside the wall and we will have our goodbye there" eren said. "Yeah i agree too" erwin said and make me smile.

We walk together to the gate. When we reach.. hange give me the crystal. I look at them again before our goodbyes.

"Wait. I need to talk to u in private" levi said and i nod. We go where people don't seen.

Levi look ate "brat, u don't need to go. Just enjoy ur life at here" levi said at me.

I hug him "i-i'm sorry.. I can't. I am hashiras.. water hashira.. demon slayer. I need to kill muzan. That is my life for when i become demon slayer. I decide to kill muzan with my hands" i said to him.

We broke the hug and levi look at me. I saw some tears in his face. "Promise me we will meet again" he said.

I cup his face.. since i was taller than him.. i make him look up. "I'm promise. Don't forget me kay? I promise we will meet again even after i die. I will reborn in the same world as you too and go find u and meet u. I know we just a couple.. but one day if i got reborn.. i will make u as my husband. Promise me u will continue to live" i said and he nod.

"Even we separated we will meet again. Even in short or long time we will meet again. You are the only one for me levi. No matter if i go far away from u.. just look at the sky and said i still in your heart. Your brat will always in your heart" i said as i feel more and more tears coming out.

"I promise.. we will meet again" i said in between cry. He hug me and i can feel his tears on my neck.

"I promise i will continue to live no mater what. I will never give up in my life.. i will trust in you brat" he said and kiss me.

We have a long deep kiss. We broke the kiss "let's go.. the others waiting" I said as i wipe my tears.

We go back and i hug the others. I hug them each other for a long time. After that, i step back from them.